Cherry Blossom Campaign (8)

Worldwide, Alas brand has arrived with a campaign.

The campaign made it to every news station, breaking the web and everyones mind.

This is the Atlas campaign. (Imagination is advised.)

_______

The sun rays showed in the camera's vision. With every beat, a part of the Cherry blossom garden showed. Petals flown pass while rotating to a figure in a floral orange and white gown. She was elegant. Turning around to see looked at camera, Beyonce. She looked passed the camera until turning towards the Cherry blossom. The center Tree was bigger than most, overseeing the area. She was enticed by the tree.

Under it's branches she spotted a figure. He stood in the shadow, staring. He worn a white and pink suit which matched his tough look oddly enough, Jay. Walking towards him, she began to smile as the camera slowed down on it. Reaching him, her gown changed to a blue and pink gown, touching his hand that touched her. Part of the arm that was in the sunlight turned from a orange and white, changing upon the color. 

The camera passed the two holding hands into the branches of tree. Going inside one of the petals, the view changed from a garden to a flowerpot which held a small version of a cherry blossom, almost like a bonsai tree. The camera switched views to a luxury home. The tables new and innovative with a glowing bottom. A dice had come off the table as someone picked it up, Lisa. She worn a elegant purple and red dress that was in a pattern. She had accessories that went up to her arm as the camera showed Blackpink.

 They were having fun, playing a different version of candy land while wearing almost identical dresses. They laughed while the camera took in the furniture, the name Atlas somewhere in small print while the electric LED table glowed as well as the refrigerator. Animations of advertisements for a fashion show started.

The camera zoomed in to the fashion show, going in the TV like it was there. Someone stood as the camera flashed there way. The marble floors reflected her, Normani. She sported a red and black long coat with a silk white floral dress, making her appear more classy. The rows were filled with superstars like Kanye, Karl Lagerfeld, and other icons. Behind her was Kyle who worn a baby blue vintage floral dress while Kim worn a beige floral dress with cheetah fur, having red silk as an interior. Over them, petal floated down, casually passing them while the camera transitioned in the row to a palace setting.

On the throne's stood two beautiful people. The price worn a elegant bright green and red suit, looking directly at the camera while getting up to hold the females hand. Nicki Minaj grabbed his hand, letting her rise wearing a gold and hot pink dress with a ruby ring and white gloves that stopped at her elbow. She worn a polished ruby crown with gold designs. She smiled towards the boy before looking at the camera. Suddenly she looked past and looked frantic, turning the camera around to the entrance of the kingdom. 

Water filled the area with petals on top. With the beat hitting, the scene changed to her drowning calmly, wearing a light pink as her accessories were floating. Her hair changed from a straight black to a curly red. The prince swam around trying to reach her.

The camera turned to the bottom, resembled space. Through the glass appeared a woman walking past underneath. The camera went deeper, past the glass to get a better look at the woman. She worn a diamond gown that touched the ground, wearing emerald accessories and a over-sized jacket in red,  stopping at her legs. She looked behind her, Rihanna. She stared at the camera bas her eyes turned magenta. Turning around she appeared to be in space, walking along a glass floor which only had one path, stopping at a corridor.

Beside the door was a group of 7, BTS. They worn a kimono with a cherry blossom design, changing colors as the stars shined upon it. Behind her was a massive space ship which stopped at the glass floor.

She pushed the door's open to reveal him. 

He stood in the middle of all. In the darkness. The center glowed revealing a crystal Cherry blossom tree, its stems resembling space and the petals flowed before stopping in motion  mid-air, as though time stopped. The camera moved towards the boy. He had his hair out around him, under the cherry blossom. His outfit was a 100% silk black robe. On the robe it had cherry blossoms petals that appeared glowing under the darkness of the area. The robe covered part of his body as he looked up. His eyes looked on nonchalantly as his brown-skin was oiled up. With the beat hitting a few more times, everything wen't black.

Atlas, It appeared at the end, before hading into nothing.