xviii. a monster has been romanticized

hearts - fulminant, volatile, unstable. the malevolent girl's foul play is fatal; i pity them all for she kills off the kindest ones one by one. hearts - yes, she has collected them all and either admires them as trophies on a shelf or forsakens them as they grow dust inside a box. she is the manipulater of good intentions and the twister of words that fall from your lips until you can't recall your purpose.

from a distance she seems as fair as aphrodite; the goddess of seduction and amortization, who uses her beauty to her unfair advantage. you can't help it, can you? you are drawn in to her. but if you get too close, you may catch a glimpse of blood [ whose ? ] fuliginous on her flesh; ichor oozing from the veins searing across her cheeks like bolts of lightning. your fate is sealed. she believes herself to be a force to be reckoned with, a hazard to unguarded hearts; seekers of an idealistic love that they'll never find. but in reality she is undeserving to be one's muse of art.

take caution, for she will attempt at dulcifying her path into your brain. douse yourself in holy water, escape from earshot, before time has lost patience with your antics. her tempting, bedizen body is laved in darkling perfume that intoxicates so easily. and as drops of fervid poison are incidentally added to your glass, as she twists the knife a little bit deeper in your back until you are blithely writhing in delirium and agony; do not believe her when she utters sweetly, "i do it all for love, baby."

illuding demoness, wicked queen of hearts, rival being only the devil himself. a monster has been romanticized.