Chapter 11

Ryou's POV:

I was just sitting on my cell, in huge pain. I couldn't feel my legs, or anything for that matter. I felt like I was going to vomit. Luckily I managed to stay strong. Whenever I lost the will to live,  which happened very often, I just try to think of a good memory to keep me from losing hope.

If they're trying to keep my hopes down, they are not doing a good job. No matter how much they try I won't let them get to me. I have to be better than them.

God I hate this cell, I thought to myself. It was just so white, other than the iron door in front of me, barricading the exit.

After all, I have to help everyone escape, but sadly I'm not sure how yet.

We already have the key and some knives,  but we still can't do much. I'm a bit worried,  since some of the patients, security guards,  and some of the staff have disappeared. Hopefully they haven't started executing people.

Although I think a lot of people will be happy about that since they feel like they have nothing left to live for.

I've survived this long because I have the Fallen Angels with me.

We even have a new member with us, Paich Nikadi, he's smart,  but he's a bit strange.

Ever since I was trapped here my mood swings have gotten much worse. One minute I could be happy, the next minute I could be angry.

Although there was one person I really missed, and I would do anything to see him again.

And that person was Jaden.

He was at the orphanage,  along with me and Nate. But me and Nate were there since we were four, I used to call Raul Lester "Old Man" when he took my toys away for misbehaving.

I knew I was gay ever since I could remember,  so was Nate, and people bullied him because of it. I made sure they left him alone. And it worked and we became friends.

When Jaden came I had a huge crush on him, and I tried becoming his friend, so we could hopefully be something more.

A year later I was adopted by a man named Carlisle, and Larouge, who was a friend  And he used to be the owner of Angel Falls. Before Lane came along, Carlisle was in charge of this place,  but it was nothing like it is today. He gave people hope when they has none. He cared for all of his patients, because he knew that they were people just like the rest of us.

But he was killed by Lane, his own brother.

Well, I don't have any actual proof that it was him, but I'm pretty sure that it was. He must have done it so he could inherit his property,  and take charge of Angel Falls, so he could use the patients for his own selfish ends.

Five years ago I returned to the orphanage once again, I wanted nothing more than to see Jaden again, but...He changed.

I navigated my way through the hallways, trying to find a certain boys room, I remembered when I used to play in these hallways,  I looked outside and saw the river, and smiled. I wish Nate was here with me,  but he was in hospital.

I opened the door, and I saw someone in Jaden's room, he had messy brown hair, some jeans, and was wearing a black hoodie. The Jaden I knew used to have purple hair and a green hoodie.

I wasn't sure if he was Jaden or not, since he looked so different.

He just looked at me for a moment and said, "What are you doing here?"