Chapter 16

Warning: Disturbing.

It was almost time, he was already chained up, and I had to free him. Sadly there were two security guards guarding the door, and they're primary goal is to make sure nobody passes. Luckily I had a plan. Suddenly Caleb walked towards me. He was panicking, sweat dripping down his face.

"Has Paich been chained up?" he asked frantically.

"Oui. It won't be long before ze man himself arrives."

Unbeknownst to the others Caleb was also on my side. While he still has a vendetta against Paich for killing his brother, he also wants to help the children, and he wants to rekindle his relationship with his brother. He wants him to finally be free.

Caleb would stab both of the security guards. Since today he was on camera duty it's his job to make sure no one sees the evidence. Meanwhile I would go into El Diablo's room and kill him, and slice my arm so it looks like I was also a victim. However this means that we would lose a knife, but the other one will be safe with Caleb.

"You know what you have to do, monsieur."

He looked rather nervous, but he took the knife out my hand.

The plan was perfect. Now we just need to put it into action.

***

Paich's POV

Words could not describe how terrified I was right now. I was in chains, in a dark room, alone. Waiting for my punishment.

I on the verge of tears, yet none would come out. How am I supposed to help Jaden in this state?

But that's not my biggest problem. Soon I would be tortured, and it would possibly be even more painful than when Lane did it.

I had to release myself, I had to break free. Yet no one will be coming to the rescue.

Nikaden was panicking even more than usual.

Oh my god, oh my god...I don't want to die...he kept screaming inside.

"I'm sure someone will rescue us eventually," I lied.

It won't be long before El Diablo arrives and then...I cringed at the thought.

I started to feel cold, a shiver running down my spine. I hummed to myself to the tune of one of my favourite songs I wrote.

At least this place was better than my cell I suppose. The walls were different than the walls on my cell. They were just so white, to the point where it was unbearable.

I lost all hope trying to break free. There was no hope. Whether I was going to die or not...I didn't know.

Just then the door opened, and a man in a black suit stood before me. He was tall and very handsome, although I couldn't see him probably since we were in a dark room. His face was that of hunger and lust. He walked closer towards me, and although he was smiling, he was very intimidating.

"Hello, young man. I assume you know why I'm here."

I didn't want to reply, I had to be stronger than he was. I then received a slap in the face, it hurt.

"Answer me, dammit!" he shouted, and he slapped me once again. "The words you are supposed say are 'yes, master'."

I had no choice, I had to say it.

"Y...yes...m...master," I muttered quietly.

He then punched me in the face, that's definitely going to leave a bruise.