8. our name together is quinncer

2002 - Anne Marie"i will always remember, the day you kissed my lips, light as a feather, and it went just like this, no, it's never been better,"

2002 - Anne Marie
"i will always remember, the day you kissed my lips, light as a feather, and it went just like this, no, it's never been better,"

***

Spencer looked around the hospital, down at his sling when he knew it was time to take off his sling when a nurse came out, "Spencer Hudson,"

the nurse connects her eyes with Carole and Spencer, "Doctor Lopez is ready to see you," Spencer stood up with his mom beside him when the both of them entered the room.

"Spencer-" Santana furrowed her eyebrows staring at ex boyfriend, "what are you doing here?" Spencer looked down to his arm, then towards Santana who's as wearing a nurse's outfit, "i'm here for my arm check up, what about you?"

Mr Lopez came into the hospital room, looking at Spencer then towards his daughter, "uh.." Spencer scratched his cheek with his left arm, "i always help my dad on Wednesdays,"

Spencer turns towards Mr Lopez when he nods his head, kissing Santana's forehead when he looked at Spencer's arm, "so, i see that your arm is probably healed,"

Spencer nods his head, "yeah.." he moved his right arm when Santana bit onto her lip, "okay," Mr Lopez takes off the blue sling from Spencer's arm, "you can keep this, if you want, for when you next hurt your arm,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "o..okay," he gently takes the blue sling from Carlos's hand when Santana rolled her eyes, "so, can i play football now?"

Mr Lopez looked away from for photography of Spencer's arm, from what Spencer had taken when he came into the hospital, "yes,"

Carlos closed his folder, looking at him, "you can now play football, and do whatever you want," Santana's eyes widened, "just look after your arm,"

Carole nods her head from beside Spencer who was sat onto the hospital bed, "and don't punch anyone," Spencer bit onto his lip, furrowing his eyebrows, "okay.."

"thank you for stopping by," Carole smiled at Carlos, "thank you.." she nudged Spencer's right arm, "uh," Spencer looked down at his mom when she motions towards Mr Lopez, "uh yeah, thanks again Mr Lopez,"

Spencer looked eyes with Santana, "i'll see you at school tomorrow," Santana nods her head, when Spencer half smiled before exiting with his mom out of the hospital.

***

Finn and Spencer stood at their lockers, when Finn turned his head to see Kurt, his and Spencer's mom and Burt there, Finn nudged Spencer's arm, "dude.."