Make phantoms, Hate, food war, dog diarrhea

Fnaf123user asks springtrap how did he make the phantoms and why aren't they in FNAF 6.

Springtrap: I took a piece of the animatroncis I had enough soul power I was using from Michael to make them. They're non-responsive to  whatever gets in their way, except when they're trying to do something, and are like extra eyes to me. And the reason they're not in FNAF 6 is because I lost their pieces in the fire before I was found.

borkborkbo asks Golden Freddy(Fredbear) and Springtrap why do they hate each other and dares them to have a food war.

Fredbear: this guy was jealous more kids were interested in me and I wasn't the one who got replaced. I was easily fixed while he was "unfixable".

Springtrap: why the hell would I be jealous? I was annoyed. The way you bragged out famous you were and how you were the "perfect animatronic" made me sick! I'm surprised they haven't scrapped pieces off of you like they did to me!

Lolcram11: Guys... Food war.

Fredbear: fine. Let's get this. *Reaches for something to realize it isn't there* what the?

Springtrap: looking for this? *Has a meat launcher loaded*

Fredbear: ! Hey! Is that my-?! *Gets shot in the "bolts" and in a high pitch* sausage....

Springtrap: yep. *Grabs two large meats and beats Fredbear with it*

Fredbear: ack! They're so filled with grease! *Throws jar of pickles at him*

Springtrap: ack! Hey! I was planning on eating that!

Fredbear: well that's for hitting me in the di-!

Springtrap: *throws pizza at his face* my daughter is here you know!!

lukewm2006 dares Bonnie to turn into human and dog diarrhea.

Bonnie: *poof* oh come on... This sh*t again?!

In the city at night...

Lolcram11: strange we can't find a dog out here....

Bonnie: I know. We checked everywhere...

Lolcram11: oh yeah... It's winter. It's too cold for any dog to be out.

Bonnie: there was that one dog.

Lolcram11: that you killed by giving it chocolate...

Bonnie: you know what. *Brings out a device then presses a button*

Meeseeks: I'm Mr Meeseeks! Look at me!

Bonnie: hey Meeseeks. Go eat dog diarrhea for me.

Meeseeks: can do! *Leaves*

Bonnie: he can find it easily.

Lolcram11:....you didn't want to-

Bonnie; no! I'm not eating it!

Lolcram11: figures. We wasted too much time either way... Make sure to Ask or Dare and Vote!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the wait! School f*cking dumped me with so much homework 😑 hope to be back on normal schedule! And for fun...