baby shark,king of potatoes, human walk out, fighting Vegeta?!

skysoundlander dares everyone to sing baby shark and for Freddy to say "Get over here" in Scorpions voice Everytime he speaks and asks if they know who the king of potatoes is.

Lolcram11: I'm out of here for the baby shark thing. *Goes to office and closes door*

Everyone: ..... *Sings baby shark*

Freddy(chica): Get over here!

Springtrap(Fredbear): *Spears Freddy* b*tch that's my line!

Freddy(Chica): AHH! I'm sorry! I was dared to! And for the king of potatoes no, who-?

Skysoundlander: it's me!! I've become the king!!

VixenTheFox1622 dares Freddy to walk outside as a human in a dress wearing sunglasses.

Freddy(chica): ....you're doing it.

Chica(Freddy): yay! *Turns human, puts on dress and sunglasses then walks outside*

Freddy(chica): she seems to be enjoying herself.

HydrangeaFoxy-Loxy24 dares to fight vegeta.

Lolcram11: you're not going to survive.

HydrangeaFoxy-Loxy24: what makes you say that?

Lolcram11: he broke my ribs once!

HydrangeaFoxy-Loxy24: ha! He won't be able to stand my attacks!

Lolcram11: wait until you see him in action *teleports them to Vegeta*

Vegeta: so. You actually think you can beat me?

HydrangeaFoxy-Loxy24: oh I know I can!

Vegeta: hmph. Don't think I'll go easy just because you're a girl.

HydrangeaFoxy-Loxy24: hah! *Uses God of Destruction roar*

Vegeta: *stand his ground then punches her into the air*

HydrangeaFoxy-Loxy24: ow!! Grr!! *Uses God of Destruction menace*

Vegeta: *dodges* you really think I don't know how these moves work?

HydrangeaFoxy-Loxy24: Ha!! *Uses God of Destruction anger*

Vegeta: *teleports behind her then kicks her away*

HydrangeaFoxy-Loxy24: (Da hell?! How is the this powerful?!) *Uses God of Destruction Rampage and actually hits him* yes!

Vegeta: tch! *Hits her with full combo attack*

HydrangeaFoxy-Loxy24: ack! *Gets kicks away*

Vegeta: *flies around her*

HydrangeaFoxy-Loxy24: HAA!!! *Uses God of Destruction Wrath*

Vegeta: great, now she's throwing a tantrum. *Teleports in front of her*

HydrangeaFoxy-Loxy24: ?!

Vegeta: *punches her with heavy blows*

HydrangeaFoxy-Loxy24: ack! Oof! Ugh!!

Vegeta: you think I haven't fought against God of Destructions? *Flashback*

And to think you actually mastered them. I bet you barely learned these moves and didn't have years worth of training! *Kicks her in the air like a ball multiple times*

Lolcram11: jeez. Vegeta brought out the evil side of him again....

HydrangeaFoxy-Loxy24: ugh... Grr... *Once shes in the air she takes advantage of it* take this then!! *Brings out the sphere of Destruction*

Lolcram11: and this isn't going to be good..

HydrangeaFoxy-Loxy24: die!! *Fires blast*

Vegeta: *goes super Saiyan blue and uses big bang attack to stop blast*

HydrangeaFoxy-Loxy24: *sees her blast explodes before hitting him* w-what??

Vegeta: *teleports to her in base form then punches her hard in the gut*

HydrangeaFoxy-Loxy24: ack!!...

Vegeta: *blasts her* remember this pain... And remember I won't tolerate cocky opponents. *Causes explosion*

HydrangeaFoxy-Loxy24: *falls*

Lolcram11: *catches her then safely puts her down while giving her a senzu bean* damn Vegeta. Ever since you fought broly you've gotten rough.

Vegeta: especially with Frieza around, I'm not going to let him reach a new form. And you better get ready.

Lolcram11: for what?

Vegeta: it's your turn to fight me boy!

Lolcram11: why?!

Vegeta: I have to see if you've been slacking off!

Lolcram11: sh*t. This isn't going to good make sure to Ask or Dare and Vote!

Vegeta: the match begins now! *Punches him to a mountain* you weren't ready.

Lolcram11: grr.... Ha! *Powers up then attacks him*