super drunk, hot sauce, opinion on least scary

VixenTheFox1622 dares foxy and springtrap to get super drunk.

Foxy: *having his 28th beer* y-you know. *Hic* I... I have to confess something.....

Springtrap: what? *Hic* that everyone loved you just because you were mysterious?

Foxy: no no... *Hic* it's... You know how you wake up in the morning with a note on your... Face saying... What to do for chores... *Hic*

Springtrap: oh yeah... *Hic* what about it...?

Foxy: that was... Supposed to be my job but... *Hic* I left them all to you....

Springtrap: ....so you made me do your dirty work.

Foxy: oh sh*t. That was meant for Freddy... I gotta a tell him. *Trips then drops his beer* no!!!

Springtrap: time to die f*cker... *Hiccups then wobbles his way towards him*

skysoundlander dares everyone who's name start with a S or C to put hot sauce in their eyes and asks Springtrap and Foxy what's their opinion on their jumpscares being the least scary.

Foxy: *grabs hot sauce then shoots it into springtraps eyes*

Springtrap: ahh!! Motherf*cker!

Chica: *puts hot sauce then puts on milk* I regret this!!

Spring Bonnie: ...*puts in hot sauce and milk at the same time* I'm glad I can't feel pain for now....

Circus baby: *puts hot sauce on her spare eyes* he never said which eyes.

Foxy: I mainly.... Don't be scary.... Because.... I don't care...

Springtrap: I do! *Grabs foxy and puts him in a chokehold* I swear if I could, I'd change the way of my jumpscare and show my gruesome kill....

Foxy: ack!! Your breath stinks and... *Cough* can't breathe!

Lolcram11: I swear the new trend of the book is torturing foxy and gender bending make sure to Ask or Dare and Vote!