apologize again, um.., book on fire, watch, new addition!

Freddy5_and_Luke dares springtrap  to apologize to Bonnie and to find Mike afton to kill him.

Springtrap: ....I'm sorry...

Bonnie: I already said it, but apology accepted.

Lolcram11: *freezes time* about the mike Afton things, I need to say something. Idc who says what, I think William afton is the killer and Michael Afton died in springtrap, reasons? Here's why. Michael was the one talking in the end for fnaf 3, but has a raspier voice in FNAF 6. Although that may throw out my theory, think about this. Circus baby kept her voice for a while and why is that you may ask? Think about this way, a old console or Gameboy even can function after a long time even though it's been through some things. But a newer model could break down much easier such as a new console or phones even. So it's possible that circus baby is actually older than springtrap by animatronic years, not activated years though. Which could explain why scrap baby looks more broken down than scraptrap. So, in my theory at least, Michael died in springtrap and William lived. *Stops freeze time*

Springtrap: okay so what's next?

Lolcram11: nothing.

skysoundlander dares Freddy to burn a book and hit someone with it and for everyone to watch "revenge of Freddy's spaghetteria"

Freddy: okay. *Burns twilight book* I'm doing this for the greater good. *Hits plushtrap with it from a clamp that wont burn*

Plushtrap: ow. Hey!

Freddy: oh. You're immune to fire like your father....

Plushtrap: what are you doing and what book is that?

Freddy: I was dared to do this and it's twilight.

Plushtrap: you mean you.... Ah!!! I'm contaminated! Get me some bleach! Acid! I don't care!!

Bonnie: oh this guy.

Tunia: I enjoy his content!

Chica: ....I hate to admit it but I'm a pizzaholic.

Puppet: they're here!

Plushtrap: ! new sibling!

Spring Bonnie: *holding two small bunnies* yep. Meet Geartrap and Summer Bonnie (Summer for short)

Geartrap: *looks almost like springtrap but with green eyes*

Summer: *looks like spring Bonnie but with springtraps eyes*

Autobotgirl2004 asks how the spring family is doing.

Plushtrap: *whisper yells* you're back! It's been fun for a while and it's great to have you back!

Springtrap: this day just seems to have gotten surprises for us.

Lolcram11: let's see if there's more coming. Make sure to Ask or Dare and Vote!