best animatronic, dont cry, scream, boop, switch, ball, one word

borkborkbo asks all of the bonnies, chicas, and foxies which of their group is the best animatronic and dares Freddy and Fredbear to play "The lair princess and the blind prince" and try not to cry in the end.

Bonnie: it's me.

Toy Bonnie: ha! It's obviously me!

Bonnie and Toy Bonnie: *get into a argument*

Plushtrap: they still do that?

Bonbon: yep...

Bonnet: it gets annoying.

Springtrap: now I wonder who are the real kids in your family.

Spring Bonnie: ....can I call this my win?

Chica: hm... Toy chicas too clumsy... I hate to admit it, but I have food problems...

Toy chica: so who's the best?

Nightmare chica: ...twisted chica? We don't know much about her.

Twisted chica: ...okay.

Mangle: ....do we have to say who's the best.

Nightmare foxy: people online don't count!

Nightmare Mangle: they technically do.

Twisted foxy: this is just unfair!

Freddy: okay. Let's see the game. *Plays it* wow.... Entirely unexpected.

Fredbear: ....this just looks entirely like a gachverse game....

JessicaChavez396 dares Bonnie to scream into springtraps ear and boop Freddy's nose.

Bonnie: ....*yells in springtraps ear, boops Freddy's nose, then runs for his life.

Springtrap: get your @$$ back here!!

Freddy: I'm going to tear off your arm!!

skysoundlander dares Mike and Freddy to switch places for 1 chapter and for Bonnie to say "You shall go the ball" to toy chica.

Mike: *wearing a top hat and holding a microphone* .....

Freddy: ....can you watch hulu on this tablet?

Bonnie: *to toy chica* you shall go to the ball.

Toy chica: ...are we doing Cinderella?

Bonnie: I don't even know.

Freddy and springtrap: *tackle Bonnie* gotcha!

Bonnie: ack!

Petuniakoopa87 asks all of the small animatronics to sum up all of the evil versions in one word. (Ex: Plushtrap/Bonbon/Bonnet/Minireena/Bidybab/helpy/BB/JJ)

Deadman9- scary/creepy/terrifying/who?/who?/*shivers*/dont remind me/scary....

Queen87-nicer.../haven't seen much of her..../rather choose her over Deadman/still don't know who that is/ us either/me too..../she's princess87, right?/just damn...

Plushtrap: wait... Now that I think about it we really haven't seen the evil version of their kids.

Bonbon: oh yeah....

Bonnet: don't say anything we might regret!

Minireenas and bidybabs: do we really want to see them?

Helpy: no!

Bb: this sucks.

Jj: you say that like you want to die!

Lolcram11: these guys... Im glad they haven't really seen them or else they would be terrified. Make sure to Ask or Dare and Vote!