Vivid green and ability to eat

WerefoxWerewolf dares everyone to change their fur color to Vivid green.

Animal animatronics: done!

Circus baby, Ballora, Ennard, BB, JJ, and Puppet: *change their theme to green*

Puppet: ...this would've been better if it was on St. Patrick's day.

Lefty: we look like fan characters actually....

Spring Bonnie: hm. This is what some fans think of me.

Springtrap: *feels like nosebleeding* I guess I know why......

TuniaKoopa87 asks how does everyone eat/drink without a stomach.

Bonnie: I could answer that. Foxy!

Foxy: aye?

Bonnie: *hits his back at a certain place*

Foxy: *chest opens up* ack!

Bonnie: *points at different parts as he speaks* this is where the food goes down. This machine breaks down the food and turns it into fuel and extra energy for us to do things. It's useful just in case the kids want to see us active in a party or when we feel tired. It's pretty much the reason why the security guards get paid low budget.

Foxy: *closes chest* that hurts you know!

Mike: ....so that's why my pay has been so low? Because the company blew off all of their money on stomachs like those?

Bonnie: yep.

Lolcram11: that's impressive actually. Make sure to Ask or Dare and Vote!