Harry Potter, underwater, dress up as Tinkerbell

VixenTheFox1622 dares Nightmare to dress up as Harry Potter and yell the music from the films whilst running around on a broom.

Nightmare: ...not bad. *dresses up as Harry Potter* and fun fact, I can levitate. *Floats with a broom then flies around yelling the music until he crashes into a wall* ...I was liking the Harry Potter thing so much I actually thought I could go through walls...

Lolcram11: I thought you could.

Nightmare: not with the broom.

Fnaf123user dares everyone to stay underwater for 5 chapters with puppet giving them the power to breathe underneath.

Puppet: ugh... This is going to cost a lot of energy...

Foxy: wait! I know a loophole to this!

Puppet: ...why are you stopping me?

Foxy: I still want to do SpiderFoxing. *Puts water on top of the restaurant* logic! Problem Fnaf123User?

Puppet: ....wow....

borkborkbo dares lolcram to dress up as Tinkerbell and to tell at anyone he passes by/ anyone passes by him and to say "I'm A bOoTyFuL fAiRY" and dance around the person/animatronic and it's raining anvils.

Lolcram11: ...this is almost like what happened in my own Ask or Dare book.... *Dresses up as Tinkerbell with an angry vein*

Foxy: been in his position....

Plushtrap: why is Boone taking pictures?

Bonnie: I've seen what happens when people try to but go ahead, your funeral.

Plushtrap: .... *Slowly takes out phone*

Lolcram11: *readies blast*

Plushtrap: eek!

Tunia: lolcram, no!

Lolcram11: fine... *Smirks then dances around plushtrap* I'm A bOoTyFuL fAiRy!

Plushtrap: ugh... Damn it

Freddy: wait, didn't he say- *nearly got struck by a falling anvil* oh crap!

Springtrap: *catches one* this isn't good....

Lolcram11: *gets hit with one* plushtrap! did you throw a rock at me?! *Sees anvil* oh...

Tunia: lolcram.

Lolcram11: I know. *Catches anvils then puts them away* well that was weird.... Make sure to Ask or Dare and Vote!