no jams and no more favorite food

ARMYBTSFANDREAMS dares toy freddy to say to Freddy "You got no jams" then Freddy to cry and throw a fit because he has no jams.

Toy Freddy: you got no jams!

Freddy: *puts on ink on his eyes to fake cry and throws a fake tantrum*

Toy Freddy: dude... That was the worst acting I've seen it's embarrassing to know you're an entertainer for kids.

Freddy: dude. I don't cry. I get pissed off. You cry.

Toy Freddy: you cry too.

Freddy: where's your proof?

Toy Freddy: this. *Shanks him in the leg with a long nail*

Freddy: ...ARGH!! YOU MOTHER-!

Toy Freddy: AAHHH-!!!!

DawkoTheBest dares Freddy to throw out all of his favorite food.

Freddy: *throws out all of his food in the dumpster*

Chica: Freddy!! That was most of our supplies!

Freddy: I had to! It was a dare! More are coming on their way plus these were about to expire.

Chica: why did we have these?

Freddy: our company is cheap but not as bad as Chuck E Cheese employees reusing pizza slices.

Lolcram11: and replacing tokens with cards. Make sure to Ask or Dare and Vote! Also...

Tunia: *gets picked up along with other mother animatronics* eep!

Lolcram11: *with everyone else and kids* Happy mother's day!!
============
Also spend time with your mothers and have a great day! Probably won't update until tonight or tomorrow. Depends on how much time I'm going to spend at a party.