003

Weekend finally came by, excitement rushed throughout my body. Yoongi and me can finally have a moment together..

The door opened, there he was standing, looking wrecked as always. My body automatically stood up, and went to help him.

Grabbing his jacket for him to remove, he took my hands off him. Looking at him confused, I was about to continue again, he spoke annoyingly.

"Seoyun, I can remove it on my own, how many times do I have to tell you that? I am not some kind of baby that you have to babysit 24/7"

Shocked by his words. I nodded, signing that I understood what he said. He left while running his hand through his hair.

•••

"Yoongi! Dinner!"

I called him for the 10th time now. Been waiting for 10 minutes, the food was getting cold. Had enough, standing up from my chair, I saw his figure coming down.

"Seoyun! I was just taking a shower. If I am not answering you back it means I'm doing something. Stop acting like you're my mom."

Furrowing my eyebrows, and just went on eating rather having an argument which I don't want to happen.

He sat down and ate. He made this weird look as he swallowed the food. He replied

"Ugh what the fuck is this? Were you asleep when your cooking this? This isn't even edible. I'll just order something else. Eat the one that you've made since it does suits your taste."

Excuse me?