005

Seeing tears flowing from your precious eyes.

He was irritated

"Can't you be mature for once? I keep telling you things you shouldn't  do ,  am I a post-it-note that will remind each and every move that you do? If you hate me being harsh to you, then atleast act proper infront of me."

Protesting in an instant, making him see that everything he said was wrong.

"I'm sorry, got into my emotions too much. I am not hurt by that. Nevermind, I understand. We could skip it anyways. anniversary is a go, right?"

He looked at me blankly

"What a smart idea to swerve the topic away, making me look stupid with your intellectual ideas."

If there's a bucket full of positivity, I would not even think twice, but pour it all on him.

Letting everything he said came out from my ears. I decided to go to the living room, inviting someone.

Not even a glance when I walked out, he doesn't mind, so why would I? Leveling myself to his standard.

"Hey I need company, Yoongi being pessimistic once again. You free?"

"Sure I'm down, don't mind him, its his routine that can never be missed out. I'm here for you anyways."

Rolling my eyes, telling him to just come by A.S.A.P

__________________________

||Time skip||

Author's P.O.V

A knock interrupted Yoongi's phone call, while Seoyun was upstairs prepping herself up.

"Not expecting anyone today"

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, he never invited anyone. Forgetting about his wife living at his house, not having second thoughts maybe his wife invited someone over.

Twisting the door open, he grew even more curious.

"Oh, why are you here? Unexpected visit"

"Haha, rude introduction. Seoyun invited me here, did you forget she is living here? And that she's your wife. Plus why would I visit you, consider that in your dreams"

"Ah, so playing rude here. My bad, its not your business to interfere whatever is going on with me and Seoyun's relationship. Mind stepping back, or I might push you further."

"Wow, you remember your wife's name but not her existence. Anyways you don't need to, I have some important things to do rather than playing games with you."

"Jung Hoseok!"