007

Seoyun's P.O.V

Bye~ see you no more" winking at him. As Jung Hoseok held his chest, acting his hurt. I chuckled while waving my hand bidding goodbye.

"Whatever you say Seoyun, you sure you don't wanna move in with me? It'll be heaven for you" snorting with his statement.

I rolled my eyes, "nah, maybe next time or never. Let's talk tomorrow, by the way thanks." As I shut the door instantly. Bursting everything out with laughter.

I laid on the couch, watching something to make myself drowsy.

~

Min Yoongi entered the house.

Yoongi's P.O.V

"Ah this girl again...better to let her sleep, its gonna be peace time for me." Yoongi said under his breathe as he stared at his loving wife.

Walking towards my room, I decided to switch decisions and go to my studio

Working is a benefit.

End of Yoongi's P.O.V

<------------¤ •▪●▪•¤------------ >

Y/n's P.O.V

"Fuck". Regretting sleeping at the couch, had cause me to have a stiffneck. This got me cursing after my slumber.

I decided to get a hot pack at our room to let this heal fastly. Loud music was coming again from yoongi's room. This asshole gonna get whipped if he ain't listening to what this bitch will instruct.

Pressing the password casually, I decided to stand there for awhile. Walking near him, ripping his earphones off his ears.

"What the fuck?" As he looked pissed. "What the fuck my ass. Don't forget your wife is here and if this is your priority, at least give respect to others even if your busy." Talking back at him, another argument coming up.