004

...

Sighing, I ate alone. again

After clearing everything up, I decided to go upstairs. Opening the door, I saw my man  sleeping "tirelessly".

I laid down, looking at him. Was he really ready for me to enter his life?  No the question is, was I ready?

He opened his eyes, and caught me staring. Disgust was written on his face.

"Ah, are you that obsessed that you can't even control yourself? Stop staring at me, i'm seeing nightmares between those eyes of yours."

Who ever said that  I never get sick of all his negative replies.

I was sick of it all along, but I don't fight back.

Why?

Cause, our relationship might get affected. He's the only one I have and I need.

I smiled, pushing everything he said aside.

"Valentines day is coming up, should we plan something?"

He replies back.

"Well I'm going to be doing some wo-"

Cutting his predictable answer.

"Yoongi, just this once.. we haven't got anytime to spend a night with each other. I miss you.."

"Seoyun, I am working so we can have a better future. I ain't wasting my day just because its valentines. If you miss me, then go do something productive just like what I'm doing, so your "missing"will lessen.

That made a huge crack on my heart. That tears threatened to fall, and it did