006

"Jung Hoseok!"

° Seoyun's P.O.V °

The two, looked back. A glistening smile came from the guest's face, as her husband was still on rage about the visitor's rudeness.

"Seoyun-ah~" he cooed. "By the way good evening, took you so long? I was in a stressful situation down here." Eye-pointing at Yoongi as he continued.

Seoyun chuckled with embarrassment, bowing in apologise.

"Pardon him. Good evening to you too, you've finally arrived, let's go. I have a lot of things to spill"

Her husband furrowed his eyebrows, he began to butt in.

"Wait! Seoyun, what am I supposed to do? - never mind, I'll just get going then."

You looked back, shrugging your shoulders.

walking away..

Your thoughts roamed around as you talk back at him in your head. You let him do whatever he wants, as you are slowly not giving any shit about him. At least your trying to.

Fair and square Min yoongi

________________________

"What an ass! I swear, do you really think this place is heaven for you?"

"Well no, this is surely hell. But what can I do, run away? I'm married, specifically the guy who lives here. Its not that easy if you're in my shoe."

"Is divorce not an answer?"

"If it is for me, do you think he'll agree?"

"Sure he will, he gives zero shits about you, he'll sign it within a millisecond"

My heart surely did crack with that answer. Still, he has a point.

Though I still love him a bit.