008

Author's P.OV

<--------▪︎•●•▪︎------->

"Oh, so now you got yourself all together to act up like this?!" Yoongi shouted, standing up from his chair, all flushed in red, heating up with anger.

"How dare you think I have no power against you, Yoongi?! I am so—" Seoyun about to blurt out everything, until she was cut off by Yoongi pushing her backwards.

"What?! You are so?! Go! Continue you what you said!" Yoongi started getting physical with Seoyun, knowing Seoyun's predictable
answers.

Seoyun uttered no words, none. Just a major shock, thoughts roaming from her mind, trauma slowly eating her up, which is just a starting from her day.

Yoongi looked at Seoyun with pure anger and went forward to lecture her more. But before he did, Seoyun immediately ran away, out from Yoongi's studio.

_____________________

End of Author's P.O.V
______________________

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Seoyun's P.O.V

I ran straight to the kitchen, processing everything that just happened. That one move I don't want him to do, let my thoughts take over me.

Just how..? How can he? He would never hurt me. But he just did.

What about our vows?

"I vow to always listen and never hurt you, to always kiss you and never shame you, to always love and to never leave."

Was that all written and not done? When it is supposed to be.

As he broke his vow. I might as well break mines,

"I promise to put your happiness before mine."

If promises are meant to be broken...

our vows was our promises for our marriage

then "death may not do us part" .

Yoongi, your happiness, is my command.

______________________

End of Seoyun's P.O.V
______________________