24

As Joa lowers himself Alexa can't help the shaking. Everything will depend on this. Joa will place her in slavery if it doesn't work. She didn't miss his eyes or how he was undressing her. He's too powerful for her to do anything about it either, if this doesn't work.

As soon as the clasp was fully latched she activated the chain. She steps back and releases the breath she hadn't realized that she'd been holding. She smirks as the golden chain settles against the skin of Joa.

Joa looks at the female that is now smirking at him and no longer fears him. He starts to feel that something is very wrong.

He moves to grab her arm and he feels a shock go through him. He looks at her with wide eyes. He's furious. He'd been played and hadn't even realized it. He hadn't heeded the information that he'd been given. Hadn't believed that a female could run a mafia as large as the Silver Dragons by herself. He had scoffed at reports of how terrifying the leader of the Silver Dragons is once he found out it was now a female.

He regrets it all now. He doesn't know why, but he knows that he's just been played.

Alexa looks at him and speaks too low for anyone else to hear. "You will kill your men now. One at the far right and then one at the far left. You will alternate their deaths until they are all gone."

Joa looks at the female before him and sneers. "No way in hell that I'll do that bitch."

Instead of cowering or being afraid in any way, shape, or form Alexa merely smirks and calls out softly, "Low shock two."

Joa feels the electric shock and is in turned shocked. He manages to keep his feet and not show how the shock feels to him but he knows that the female holds the power now.

"Please, don't make me kill my men." Joa is almost pleading, begging her. Jin, his little brother is in with the other men. He can't kill his brother. His men would be a loss, but his brother he can't kill.

"Now, Joa, start killing or order them to set down their weapons." Alexa's voice is cold and without mercy. Joa has no choice but to capitulate. He hangs his head down and orders his men to surrender their weapons by placing them on the floor.

Once they do Trey's men come out from hiding. Alexa smirks at the astounded look on Joa's face. Trey had sent in his people the night before. They had silently and carefully taken spots within the airport hangar that Joa likes to have his plane stored. 

Had Joa gone somewhere else or had his plane go elsewhere then things wouldn't have gone as well as they had.

"Call your brother forward, Joa. I have a gift for him as well. Don't tell him about it or warn him in any way or he will die. Understand?" Alexa tells the now overthrown leader.

Joa nods and calls for his brother. Alexa digs out the other gift and has Jin take it once he comes forward. 

Jin takes the gift with a confused look and turns to his brother. "Open it, Jin." Joa says with a quick look at Alexa.

"It's very lovely, Miss Chambers," Jin tells her holding up the chain.

"Thank you. Trey will you assist Jin with the chain?" Alexa asks with a smile at Trey.

"Of course, love." Trey says and moves to Jin. He takes the chain and sets it on Jin. Alexa had already activated it so that once it was on it would be live.

"Very good. Now, Joa, I think it's time we headed back to your place and talked about things and what's going to happen." Alexa says going back to Trey's side and now ignoring the two new slaves. "Oh, before I forget, don't try taking those chains off if you wish to live. If you do without them being deactivated it will kill you. You can have your men kill me, but then you'll always have those chains on and they are preprogrammed for certain things. I wouldn't play with them too much either, or you'll be zapped pretty good." Alexa tells them after getting back to Trey's side and kissing him.

Alexa turns back to the leaders of the Red Dragons, "I'll tell you all about your new status once we get back to your house, Joa."

Joa is more than a little stunned at the happenings and just follows her blindly out to the cars. Jin and the others follow along more than a little lost on why Joa is suddenly doing what the female they were going to place in slavery tells him to do. No one has ever told Joa what to do and lived to tell about it. 

Jin even remembers Joa looking coldly at his father and pulling the trigger on the gun when his father told him that he was out of line. That was the day Joa took over. The day the abuse for him ended.

They all pile into the various vehicles and make room for the Black Rose men as well. That too confuses Jin. How did they get into the secured hangar and manage to hide from the cameras? Something is very wrong and Jin is scared, very scared. That blue eyed female from the States terrifies him and she hasn't even done anything to him except give him the chain that he's wearing. 

Some how he thinks that the chain has something to do with it and he needs to understand what the hell is going on.

Jin is so lost in his thoughts and musings that he doesn't even realize that they are at the house. He climbs out of the vehicle with his brother right behind him and their two guests? Jin isn't sure just how to classify Trey and his girlfriend now.

He sees the girl say something in a low voice and his brother goes white before leading the way into the house. The rest follow behind ready to help Joa in any way he might need.

Jin hopes that things aren't as bad as he thinks they are.

He thinks, but hopes that the Red Dragons haven't fallen. He swallows hard as he takes himself to his brother's study to find out just what the hell is going on.

"Ah, there you are. Your brother was getting anxious. You need to make yourself comfortable as I go over the rules, rewards and punishments." Alexa is pleased to say as Jin comes in and closes the door behind him.

At her words Jin looks up at the new female that is now giving orders. He looks to his brother in shock, he can't be letting the female take over.

"Sit down, Jin. Let's find out what our new fate is to be." Joa says heavily.

In shock Jin takes the nearest empty seat and faces the two from the States.

"Let's begin shall we?" Alexa says and Jin's world falls apart at her words.