10

// i am so sorry for the slow updates! if you want to chat catch me at the anons in my bio!

"I waited so long to get him back and he doesn't even talk to me?!"

"Varian, listen-"

"No!" the teen practically screech at the queen "You don't know what it's like to have everything taken away, to be lied to and treated like garbage! You're a queen, you're rich, everyone loves you! No one cares about poor little Varian. You might as well kill me!"

Arianna sighed - she truly did not know what to do.

"Quirin loves you very much Varian, and nothing you say or do will change that. He just needs time, that's all" she said softly, hands folded behind her back.

"Right, right. He cares so much about me. He's so proud of his little jail-ridden piece of scum" Varian snapped back as he paced the cell in anger. The rage put a cloud in his mind - he couldn't think straight. Or really at all. The anger controlled him.

"Oh be reasonable! Rin cares about you, a lot. Whether you see it or not. I'm trying to talk to him, but you need to give him time. This is a lot for him to take in, a lot of emotions"

"Mmhmm, sure. But you don't give a damn about me, huh? Visit me what, twice? And ask me stupid questions the whole time?"

"Varian I'm trying to h-"

"You don't want to help me! You just have nothing better to do. Or maybe that little blonde snitch is making you do this"

There were very few recorded times where Arianna had lost her temper, and right now was not going to be one of them. She sighed at shook her head, and as she walked out she spoke "You never do learn, boy, do you?"