Rihanna Rebel PART 4

Rihanna and Katy continue to eat their breakfast. Rihanna knows Katy is stressed, so she decides to take her out to the mall.

Rihanna: "Okay let's get into the car, we're going to the mall, let's get some cute bathing suits for Spain."

RIhanna and Katy drove to Samore Hills Mall. Katy is a sucker for this mall, she completely falls in love with everything in it. Rihanna knew this was a way to cheer Katy up.

Katy Perry: "Rih Rih, you know you can't take me here! This is my favorite mall, i'll move in here if i could." *smiling*

Rihanna: "I know babes, let's go get some bathing suits and stuff for the beach first."

Katy Perry: "Spain has beaches?" *puzzled look*

Rihanna: -______-

Katy Perry: "What i didn't know they had beaches!" *Starts laughing*

Rihanna: "Katy i worry about you sometimes, sometimes you're a little off in the head."

Katy Perry: "It's still too early in the morning for me, my brain is still in bed."

Katy and Rihanna go into the first store they see. They both fell in love with everything in it! Rihanna buys 14 bathing suits."

Katy Perry: "TIME OUT, explain to me why you need 14 bathing suits for one trip to Spain?"

Rihanna: "One for each day we are there. Remember we're staying for two weeks."

Katy Perry: "RIHANNA! That is the dumbest thing i have ever seen."

Rihanna: "What's your point? You were just being dumb a few minutes ago."

*They both start laughing*

While Rihanna gets her 14 bathing suits, Katy gets 7 and rolls up out the store. Rihanna decides she wants to get more accessories.

Katy Perry: "Girl we don't need to accessorize! Spain makes beautiful jewelry, lets go home now!"

Rihanna: "Kae, you've been complaining all day, maybe you do need to go to sleep."

Katy Perry: 'Thank you!"

Rihanna: "Okay but you're driving home this time."

Katy gets behind the wheel and they leave Samore Hills mall.