Rihanna Rebel PART 7

(Tuesday Night)

Rihanna wake up Katy, their flight is in an hour, so they get ready.

Rihanna: "Katy, our flight is in an hour, get up!"

Katy Perry: "Forget it, i don't want to go anymore."

Rihanna: "Katy, stop playing."

Katy Perry: "I'm really not up to it anymore, i just want to sleep."

Rihanna: "I don't care, you're going to sleep on the plane."

Katy finally gets up and gets ready to go. Rihanna is already in a bad mood because Katy is acting weird. They both get their luggage and pack it into the White Range Rover. Soon as they get into the car, Katy falls right to sleep.

Rihanna: *She can't be that tired, she slept the whole day away."

(Air Port)

Rihanna and Katy finally get to the airport, and board their luggage on the plane, and Katy starts complaining. 

Katy Perry: "Why didn't we take a private jet?"

Rihanna: "I don't know Katy, just board the damn plane, stop complaining."

Katy Perry: "How long is this flight?!"

Rihanna: "How bout you get on and find out?"

Rihanna shoots a evil look at Katy and Katy realizes she's being annoying. They board the plane.

Katy Perry: "I'm sorry Rih, i'm just really tired, and i odn't know why, i'm going to try to change my attitude for our trip." *smiles

Rihanna: "Don't worry Katy, i know you're tired, i just thought i was losing my best friend."

Katy Perry: "Never that Robs!"

Rihanna and Katy began writing songs together to take up the time on the plane.