Rihanna Rebel PART 15

(Next Morning)

Rihanna wakes up and gets ready for the day. She then remembers she has to call Eli to let him know if she's willing to come over or not.  Rihanna decides to take a shower, and then make her decision.

Once Rihanna gets out of the shower, she decides to call her mom to get some advice. She would usually call Katy for advice, but she's probably busy.

*Dials Moms Number*

Rihanna: "Mommy!"

Mommy: "I'm going to beat you Robyn, you haven't called me in days."

Rihanna: *laughs* "I know mom, sorry, i'm on vacation for the month, i'm flying out home in 10 days okay?"

Mommy: "Okay baby, where are you now?"

Rihanna: "I'm in Spain, i was supposed to be here with Katy, but she left me to be with this guy we met at the cafe, they are actually in Barbados right now."

Mommy: "Wow, that's weird."

Rihanna: "But mom, i need your help with something. I met this really nice guy named Eli a few days ago in Spain, and we've been going to the beach together and spending a lot of time together. Yesterday he asked me to come over, now i just met him, i'm not sure if  i should go."

Mommy: "That's up to you and how you feel."

Rihanna: "I know, but i have to tell him if I'm coming or not in a few, i don't want to hurt his feelings, he's such a nice guy."

Mommy: "Baby, this is on you, you know i don't get into stuff like this."

Rihanna: "Alright Ma, i'm going to finish getting ready. I'll tell you about it soon, love you bye."

*hangs up*

Rihanna is frustrated, her mom didn't help and she sure doesn't want to call Katy.