Rihanna Rebel PART 13

(On the phone with Eli)

Rihanna: "Hey, it's Robyn, can you believe my friend i came here with flew to Barbados and left me here in Spain?"

Eli: "Why did she leave, did you guys get into an argument?"

Rihanna: "No we were find, she found this man that she really likes, and they flew there together."

Eli: "Are you going to fly back to meet her?"

Rihanna: "No, i paid a lot of money for this Spain trip, i'm going to stay here."

Eli: "Look at the bright side, you can spend it with me."

Rihanna: "You're right, how about tomorrow we go back to the beach?"

Eli: "Sounds like a plan see you tomorrow, 1pm."

*Hangs up*

Rihanna is still upset about Katy leaving her, but then she's happy because she gets to spend time with Eli. She really likes him and loves spending time with him. Rihanna picks out her outfit for tomorrow and gets ready for bed.

(Next Morning)

Rihanna gets ready to meet Eli at the beach, she puts on her silver and grey bathing suit and heards out. Rihanna's phone begins to ring. Rihanna see's it's Katy calling.

Rihanna: *If i was trifling, i would ignore this.*

*picks up*

Rihanna: "Hello."

Katy Perry: "Rih did you get my letter?"

Rihanna: "Of course i did."

Katy Perry: "Are you going to come out to Barbados to meet me?"

Rihanna: "Katy i spent a lot of money on this trip, so i'm going to stay here and spend it with Eli."

Katy Perry: "Fine, but can you come when the two weeks are up?"

Rihanna: "Sure, Katy, that was the freaking plan in the first place, why would you just leave like that?"

Katy Perry: "You don't understand Robyn, Mike is amazing."

Rihanna: "I don't care if his name was Bob, he can't be that amazing."

Katy Perry: "You seem upset, so i'm going to call you later."

*Hangs up*

Rihanna: *she can't be serious* *rolls eyes*