V

Keegan

"Real ass bitch give a fuck 'bout a nigga,big birkin bag hol' five six figures,stripes on my ass so he call this pussy Tigger,fucking on a scamming ass rich ass nigga." I rapped on live. "Same group of bitches ain't no adding to the picture,drop a couple racks watch this ass get bigger,drinking on liquor and I'm looking at your nigger,if his money right he can eat it like a Snicker, I ain't time for you fake ass hoes,talking all loud in them fake ass clothes,fake ass shoes match their fake ass gold,I'm the realest bitch ever to you snake ass hoes."

I picked my phone up reading the comments.

prettypree:twerk for us bihhh😂😂❗

"Girl I'm too official for that." I laughed touching my new nose ring. "Y'all see this shit? It's red as fuck."

moneyyaya has joined

"The opps always on my shit." I laughed.

ayo.eisha:FAV😩💟

"Bae! I miss you stank." I spoke. I heard the door bell ring as I continued to read comments. "Hold up y'all."

I walked out of the kitchen answering the door. I screamed and jumped on him kissing his cheek. "Bestfriend!"

"Get offa' me slime." Kentrell laughed lightly.

"I missed you sLiMe." I spoke jumping off of him. Me and Kentrell talked about three weeks ago. Me,him,and Vassiah. We all talked about the situation with Jonai and Destiny. I grabbed his hand walking into the kitchen. "Look bitches! My bestfriend is here."

youngboy.shaderoom:TEA💯

"Say why you always onnis' shit?" Kentrell asked me with his eyes low.

"Because I can be." I spoke mugging him. He grabbed me by my neck pulling me towards him. He placed a kiss on my lips as he squeezed my neck making my lips depart as he stuck his tongue in my mouth. That went on for about another to minutes before we decided to let each other breathe.

"Stop fuckin' playin' wimme. Say get off that shit. I gotta talk to you." He spoke playing with my butt. We weren't in the view of my phone so we was cool.

I laughed lightly grabbing my phone. I ended the live as we walked upstairs to my room. "Wassup?"

"Say I like really like you." He spoke.

"I like you too. I just don't wanna get hurt. We got an age gap and your a hoe." I spoke softly.

"I'm Passionate as fuck 'bout you. I wanne be under you everyday,I wanna lay with you every night,like want you to be fa' me and me only." He spoke licking his lips.

"You can't commit Kentrell." I spoke. "I'm know going based on what I heard I'm going off based on what I see."

"I understand that ma' but I can try fa' you I promise." He spoke looking me dead in my eyes. "On my grandma' grave."

"Don't lie to me Kentrell." I spoke looking him in his. "If you're for me you're for me only. I do not share."

"OK bae. I get that. I promise. I'm for you and you only bae." He chuckled softly.

"Ok." I spoke a little uneasy as me kissed my lips softly. I smiled once he let up. "You gotta let your lil how's know though."

"I gotchu'." He spoke grabbing his phone making me grab mines. I went onto Instagram posting a picture.

♥ 💭 ↗liked by therealkashi,iamvassiah,and 200,856 otherskee

♥ 💭 ↗
liked by therealkashi,iamvassiah,and 200,856 others
kee.gan "I just wanna hold you all night long,whenever I'm around you nothings wrong."-Queen Naija #MINES💟 @nba_youngboy

view all 10657 comments
nbakd2x:Cap?
➡Nah that's all me😂♥
therealkashi:IKYFL💟
➡nba_youngboy:nah Kash that's all me💯
iamvassiah:Sus and Bro
➡period💟
kee.gan:that's me and I'm him♥
og_3three:SLIME🐍
nba_selfpaid:😯DUMB!
mgng10x:Yeahhhhhh!💟

I smiled kissing Kentrell's lips as my phone dinged. I pressed the notification smiling.

 I pressed the notification smiling

♥💭↗
liked by kee.gan,nbakd2x and 1,000,765 others
nba_youngboy "you my bae,you my giver,you my all of the above."-Kevin Gates #MINES💟 #Slatt🐍 @kee.gan

*comments disabled*

"We too official, I'm 'bout ta' put black diamonds in yo' chain bae." He smiled flashing his grills. "This shit righ' hea'." He spoke pointing between us. "Foreva' and Always."

-Dumbbbb🐍
#4KT🐍