XVI

Keegan

I rolled my eyes as the doorbell rung. I was lonely because my momma had Londyn for the week. I walked downstairs to the door. I looked out the peephole. But it was covered.

"Who the fuck is it?" I asked grabbing my mace.

"Keegan its Ka'shi." That whore spoke.

"Bitch get away from my door before I beat your ass." I spoke.

"I'm not leaving bitch. I wanna fight!" She yelled. I opened the door until I was bum rushed back into the house. I felt several hands hitting my face. I tried blocking my face as somebody yanked me by my hair. "Bitch and you better remember I'll always beat yo' ass!"

"Right stupid ass bitch!" Iyanna screamed as she kicked me in the face yanking my hair. "Kentrell is my nigga bitch remember that."

"Don't ever come for my sister man ever again bitch!" Iyanna's sister Jirah yelled kicking me in my face before punching me in my nose.

A few more hits later and they all ran out. I cried as I limped towards my door before I passed out.

Jonai

I was walking back from the store heading towards my grandmother's house. I was finally at peace. I found a new man and he's so sweet. I want to apologize to Keegan but I can't get in touch with her. As I was walking a seen a girl passes out on her porch. I wanted to mind my business but I couldn't live with myself if I did. I walked to the porch to see her laying in a puddle of blood. I lifted her head up to see that it was Keegan. Keegan is tuff so somebody either jumped her or caught her from behind. I pulled my phone out calling Kentrell.

"Fuck you want?" He asked.

"Bruh! Somebody jumped Keegan. Get to her house quick!" I yelled before I hung up. I pulled her into her house into the bathroom. I looked under the sink finding the first aid kit.

Keegan

I woke up feeling something pressing on my face. I seen Jonai cleaning my face. I just let her as I cried. My own blood cousin just jumped me to fit in with some random bitches. Word to my dead daughter I'm getting my revenge and I'm not stopping until I have that bitches head. Jonai had finally finished and she washed her hands.

"Keegan I wanna apologize to you for how I came at you when we first met. You ain't do shit to me and I was just mad." She spoke.

"Its cool Jonai. For real." I spoke as I hugged her. I cried on her shoulder thinking about the situation.

"What happened Keegan?" She asked rubbing my back.

"Ka'shi,Jirah,and YaYa jumped me. My own fucking cousin bro!" I yelled crying.

-Damn Keegan💔

-No Cap. I was hurt writing this chapter. But I had to come up with something

-Jonai?