XXII

Keegan

I smiled lightly as Londyn ran around. Today was her third birthday and I was so happy. I ran towards her picking her up. I placed kisses all on her face as I smiled showing my braces free teeth. I finally got them train tracks off my teeth and I was loving it.

"Mommy put me down!" She whined trying to wiggle out my hands. Sherhonda came in with Taylin and Kamiri in her arms. "Bubbies!"

"Kaidee! Go say hey to MoMo and then come back." I said kissing her cheek putting her down. I fixes my shirt that was customized with Doc McStuffins on it with the number three and Londyn's name on the back.

I held my stomach softly as my baby kicked. I know what y'all thinking 'You fucked somebody else' NOPE! It was a high ass night and I was at a party and Kentrell was there. I was high he was drunk and we just fucked. Do I regret it? Yes. Do I regret my baby? No. Even though we were under the influence we laid down in that bed and made this baby so we're going to be keeping it.

I felt hands on my stomach knowing it was Kentrell I smiled softly. "What you want?"

"Stop playin' with me." He spoke as I turned around. "You ready for another one?"

"I only got two kids not six!" I spoke. Kentrell was 19 and a half and he had six kids and one on the way.

"Stop playing with me." He spoke playing with the chain on his neck that said 'Paris' in bubble letters. It was like a locket so every letter had pieces of her ashes in them.

"Boy fuck you." I laughed holding my stomach.

"I mean you already did. That's how we got Londyn,Paris,and Asia." He spoke.

"How you know its a girl?"

"Because when you used to post on IG your stomach used to be up high when you was pregnant with Londyn." He spoke. "I love you."

I turned around pecking his lips. "I love you too."

-Kelaria out!