XXI

Keegan

You hoes bout dumb as fuck if y'all thought a real bitch died. I had to fake my death! A real ass g can't die. I had to clear out some of my demons and Kentrell was the first on my list. Here's how the worst\best day of my life ended.

Flashback

"Keegan mane don't close your eyes bae!" Kentrell cried as I fell into my "eternal" sleep. "I love you."

Sirens began to blare as Kentrell kissed my on the lips. "I promise I'm gonna take good care of her."

He ran upstairs to grab Londyn and he left. The cops came. I had to do six months in the county because they ruled it as self defense.

Over

My baby Londyn is so big now its crazy. She's two years old and yes she know what I look like. As for me I reside in L.A and I've been working with Beyonce. I kicked them bitches Chloe and Halle to the curb. Y'all might know my hit song 'Piece of Your Love' . Sherhonda brings me my baby whenever she's out here which I was very thankful for. I was currently in Walmart getting supplies for my house when I seen Londyn running towards me.

"Mommy!" She yelled. "Mommy I hide from Daddy 'cause he find me him gone be mad!"

Kentrell

I huffed softly as I looked around for Londyn. Her little badass was the love of my life. I had continued to look for her as my mind drifted to Keegan. Every now and then I would cry thinking about her because she was my remedy. I couldn't live with the fact that Londyn may never know who mommy is. I continued to until I seen her big ass puff talking to someone who resembled Keegan.

"Londyn get yo' li' badass ova' hea'!" I spoke sternly as I grabbed her out of ole girls arms. "Keegan?"

"Kentrell let me explain!" She spoke grabbing my arm. I snatched away from her as I held Londyn.

"Mane fuck no! Keegan you done fa'. Don't contact me 'bout shit!" I spoke angrily as I looked at her. "I cried fa' two years over that fake ass death!"

"Mane Kentrell I had my reasons!" She yelled as people in Walmart looked at us.

"Mane fuck you and yo' fuckin' reasons dawg! Bitch I hate you! I hope you really die!" I spoke looking at her with my nostrils flaring.

"C-can I say bye ta' ma' baby?" She asked as she shed a few tears.

"Fuck no! MY baby can't talk to stranger." I spoke mugging that bitch.

"Kentrell I'm not a stranger. She knows who I am!" She yelled crying.

"Bitch if you keep fawkin' wit' me Jesus gon' know who you is!" I spat looking at her as I walked away. I really couldn't believe that hoe.

Well Keegan ain't dead!

Kentrell found out😂

Londyn is 2 now its a 2 year time skip.

'Kelaria' out💯