XV

Keegan

I sighed lightly with a slight smile looking down at Londyn as she laughed. This girl threw up on me and she knew what she was doing cause she didn't get a drop on her. She continued to laugh as I playfully mugged her.

"Don't laugh it ain't funny." I spoke as she laughed harder turning a little red. "Calm down pooh."

Its like she could understand what I was saying because her laughter died down. I looked down at my phone as it dinged. It was a text from Montana. Hell he want?

FluffyBear💟😂:Trell say can he see Londyn today?

-I mean yeah ig. But she's not leaving my house. He gotta stay here.

FluffyBear💟😂:Bet sis😀

-Your old ass😂😂 talm bout 'sIs'
read.

I looked down at my phone as 'Bust Down' remix by Nicki Minaj played.

"I been a bad bitch,cockiana." I sung lowly as Londyn slept "And I'm still winnin' Pacquiana,Percocets,popiana,killing everybody beat,Thank you next Ariana,You gon' have to give me topiana,If you tryna get some sloppiana,I call my opps oppiana,Then shut down Yves Saint,Lauriana."

I heard the doorbell ring making me walk to it. I opened it to see Kd and Kentrell. "Londyn-" I tried speakinfpg before Kd cut me off.

"Keldrickia." He spoke 'correcting' me.

"No baby. Her name is Londyn Valentine Kaidee Malphurs. That's what's on the birth certificate."

Kd

Oh! So this rugrat wanna play with me? OK. I ran past them to Keegan's room. I searched through her drawer and found little Keldrickia birth certificate. I crossed out that ugly ass name Londyn. I wrote down 'Keldrickia Keldrick Jr Malphurs.' So cute right. I looked over her birth certificate to see that her birthday is the same day she was born. I was amazed. I ran back down stairs with her birth certificate and threw it in Keegan's face as Kentrell held Keldrickia.

"Mane you so fuckin' beautiful." Kentrell whispered as the held on to his finger.

"Say bruh,no cursin' 'roun my chile." Keegan spoke as she looked over the birth certificate. "Mane Kd what the fuck?! Fuck you just do to my fuckin' baby birth certificate?! You one stupid ass bitch."

"No cursin' 'roun my chile." Kentrell mocked making me laugh as I grabbed Keldrickia out his hands.

"You shut the fuck up." She spoke with that thick ass accent as she walked up the stairs with Kentrell hot on her ass.

Keegan

I laughed lowly as Kentrell pinned me to the wall by my wrist. It was funny because of his facial expressions.

"Kentrell let me go." I whined as he gripped my neck. "You so fucking childish."

"You fucking child. You not even legal yet." He spoke mushing my head as he let go.

"Well you the one who fucked this illegal ass pussy so we even." I spoke rolling my eyes. "Let's not forget you bussed on the first stroke."

"Cap. I don't recall." He spoke gripping his chin.

"Let me refresh your memory." I spoke.

Flashback(13+)

"Keegan lemme stick the tip in." Kentrell high ass spoke.

"No boy." I spoke as I played in his hair.

"Lemme fuck you in ya' booty then." Kentrell spoke lifting up. I ignored him going to sleep. In the middle of my nap I felt a tingling sensation on my cat. I thought it was a dream so I just let it happen until my body started to jerk. I open my eyes to see Kentrell eating my pussy like a thanksgiving meal.

"Ken what the fuck!" I moaned out holding onto his head. He started flicking his tongue making me clench my legs around his neck. "Ken- Oh my goddd!"

He began to spell out his name. With each letter it was a shiver. 'K-E-N-T-R-E-L-L D-E-S-E-A-N G-A-U-L-D-E-N' along with 'K-E-N-T-R-E-L-L-S P-U-S-S-Y.' By the time he was done I was damn near sleep. His head game was goodt. He began to rub my cat lightly as he pulled his pants down. He alined his shaft up with my entrance sticking it in. A milliestroke in he pulled out and I felt something warm on my leg.

"What the fuck?" I asked as I looked at the sperm on my leg. "I know damn well you didn't just do that baby stroke. I just know you didn't."

"Why the fuck yo' shit so warm and tight?!" He asked with his shaft full on display.

"Why the fuck yo' dick so weak and big?" I asked. He smirked before ramming back inside of me. "Ohhh fuck daddy!"

"Fuck I thought. Talk down on my dick again Keegan. I dare you." He smirked as I was lifeless as he fucked me.

Over

"I don't remember that." Kentrell spoke in denial.

"Shut up." I laughed.

'Kelianna' in this bitch😂💟

Kd need his ass WHUPPED😂😂