XIV

Keegan

I sung lightly to Londyn as she cried. Being a mother wasn't easy but it was the light of my life. Londyn helped me cope with a lot of things during these dark times in my life. I sung 'Mama's Hand' by Queen Naija as her cries began to disappear.

"When I first laid eyes on you,When I heard your heartbeat too, oh I never knew, I could witness and angel so beautiful, from the very moment you arrived I felt something new inside, I developed a love that was so unconditional, And I promise to give you everything that I have, theres not a dream in this world you can't accomplish or grasp,I will cross any ocean before I let you land." I sung kissing her cheek as she slept.

"You better sang girl!" Hali screamed lightly as she recorded me. I laughed lowly laying Londyn in her crib. I grabbed my phone to see I was tagged in something Hali posted.

[Insert Video Here]
❤💭↗
liked by kee.gan,rasheeda,charliesangelll,and 32,825 others
nuenuee now that's how you put a baby to sleep😍😩. My cousin can sang bitch❤ @kee.gan @londynmalphurs

View all 12547 comments
nbakd2x:😍
queennaija:She sang that song❤😍
rasheeda: my niece can sang baby😩😍
charliesangelll:beautiful😍❤
beyonce:tell her to contact meI'll be waiting.
mgng10x:Mannnn😩❤
theshaderoom:she sang that song baby😍 and @beyonce got her a new artist.
cholexhalle:❤😍
wakaflocka:runs in the family
nickiminaj:beauty😍
iamcardib:okuuurt❤😍 come sing to Kulture😩
choppaboyphil:😍
soundcloud.artist:Check out some of my music for good luck
aaliyahkeef:😍😍

I smiled immediately contacting Beyonce. And guess what? She wanna sign a bitch. Chloe and Halle better watch out cause I'm coming for them.

"You're an amazing mother Keegan." Hali spoke out of the blue.

"Thank you." I smiled. Hearing that for a mother that gave her child the world meant a lot to me.

"I'm not just saying that. You've been a mother for 2 days and you good as fuck at what you do." She spoke. My daughter was 2 days old and never met her father. Growing up with my father in and out of my life was hard. That was something I never wanted my child to go through. I wasn't holding Londyn away from Kentrell. He can see her anytime but he doesn't even reach out.

"Thank you Hali. It's hard doing this shit by myself." I spoke with my voice cracking as I looked over at Londyn's crib. "My father was in and out of my life. I don't want my child to go through that."