XIII

Kentrell

I never knew I could fall head over heels for a child this fast. Londyn was my heartbeat. I hadn't met her in person yet but I've seen pictures. Same for Kacey. Having my first daughter made me open my eyes in realize. Keegan is gonna ride for me no matter what. I said some of the harshest shit to the girl and she still had my baby. I scrolled through my Instagram seeing a live with Keegan and Londyn and her chest but you couldn't see her face. I couldn't hear so I put the phone up to me ear.

"Lil Londyn you going to be pulling all the niggas." Brooklyn spoke with a laugh.

"Hell tha' fuck nooo. She can't have no boyfriend til' she ninety." Keegan said as Londyn held her pointer finger.

"Keegan somebody say why don't you show Londyn's face." Brooklyn spoke handing Keegan the phone.

"I don't show my baby face because there are so many cruel people in the world. When Cardi B had finally posted Kulture people was like 'that average looking ass baby'. You say some about Londyn your ass just might end up dead. The only people who can see her face is me,her father, the people in the room with me and immediate family." Keegan spoke. "Look. I'm about to post her face. From the delivery process,the umbilical cord cutting,placenta removing everything. I'm going to leave it up for 20 minutes so see it while you can."

I exited the live waiting for her to post the picture and two minutes later it was up.

swipe

swipe

❤💭↗

liked by nba_youngboy,nuenuee,and 44,873 others
kee.ganmy L-O-V-E #LondynValentine @londynmalphurs

View all 23674 comments
nba_youngboy:😍 thank you. #WhiteGirl😍❤
➡na' thank you
theshaderoom:she's gorgeous😍
londynvalentine:❤😍 pretty girl.
nuenuee:😍❤
nbakd2x:Her name was supposed to be Kelldrickia😐 or Keldrianna but Londyn is OK ig😐😍 #GodBaby😍
theshaderoomteens:Londyn😍❤
kee.gan:Only leaving this up for about a day or two💯

Well this was a filler😂😂