VII

Keegan

I laughed lightly as I looked at the InstaSnaps of Kentrell and YaYa parading around together. He done wrote himself a check that he cannot cash. But let me tell you something about Keegan Nakyra. Keegan Nakyra doesn't get mad,Keegan Nakyra gets E-V-E-N. Like we one month into our relationship and you go back to this bitch. I'm nobodies runner up. I just know the nigga is a liar. Like the nigga burned his grandma. And the bad thing about I knew he was lying. But it's cool. Like I said I don't get mad I get even. I walked to my closet picking out an outfit. Once I found the perfect one I grabbed a bra and panty set and went to the bathroom. I got in the shower for about 45 minutes before getting out drying my body. I lotioned my body with pure Shea butter putting on my clothes.

"Keegan your nigga and his friends here!" Ka'shi yelled.

"I don't have a nigga the fuck. That's all YaYa's!" I yelled back. These people must think I'm dumb or something. I walked downstairs with my purse and my phone to see all of them including YaYa in the living room. I laughed lightly watching Ka'shi and YaYa giggle and laugh and shit. "Aye Ka'shi I'll have my shit out your house by the end of today."

"Girl what the fuck are you talking about?" She asked making a face. I sipped some of my Sprite before speaking again.

"I'm fucking moving. I don't have time for you or your bullshit." I spoke. I've began seeing these people true colors and the shit was bringing me relief. Kd cut me off,Ka'shi been doing little slick shit,Kentrell is a liar, and the rest of they ass is just fake. Period.

"Just mad cause I don't want you." Kentrell attempted to mumble making me laugh.

"Baby remember you came to me. I was just doing your ass a favor by giving you chance. Remember 'I really like you. and I Passionate as fuck about you,And I wanna be all up under you. And we forever.' Always remember that shit my nigga." I spoke walking into the kitchen. I called the one person who has been REAL to me this past month. Vassiah.

"Wassup high yella girl." She spoke into the phone making me laugh.

"Hey. Bitch I need you help me get my shit out this bitch house." I spoke sighing.

"Don't call me no bitch Keegan." Ka'shi lopsided body ass said.

"Vassiah please come help me get my shit out this BITCHES house." I spoke putting emphasis on bitch. Vassiah said OK hanging up. "Fuck you thought this was."

"Girl that bitch need you. She'll be back." I heard Yaya say to Ka'shi I ran in that dining room like Flash.

"First of all you dolphin looking bitch! I don't need shit. Fuck I look like needing a bitch who don't even got a job. If anything that bitch need me. I'm the source of money out this bitch. So don't ever say I need nobody." I spoke rolling my neck.

"Say get your desperate ass on somewhere embarrassing yourself." Kentrell spoke.

"Meeeee!? Desperateee?!" I spoke like Soulja Boy. This nigga had me fucked up. "Mane like its coo'. Like I gotta get the fuck outta here. Keep the clothes,keep the shoes,keep alllat shit. You can have this shit too." I spoke ripping off my 38 chain,my NBA chain,and Our Custom chain which said 'Ken&Kee' with a diamond heart at the end.

"Like I'm done with bitches and that's word to my GG." I spoke. "Kentrell you a fucking liar and your grandmother is turning in her grave right now. Ka'shi you can choke on a sick dick,Kd bitch die slow,and for the rest of you bird brain ass bitches drink bleach like I'm so done and gone my new fucking name might as well be Monica."

With that being said I left out waiting for Vassiah.

-I needed some action😂
-Kentrell man😐
-I was not disrespecting his grandmother it's a thing mostly and Chicago saying if you lie on a dead person you 'burned' them or they 'turning in their grave'