Chapter 12 + Special Chapter

Y/N's POV

Jungkook decided to follow me on the first day of filming. I don't know how the other cast will react to him. The male lead for this drama is one of my favourite local actors and getting to work with him is my dream.

"Y/N, for this scene you know what you need to do right?" my director ask me and I give a nod with a smile. I can't imagine doing this scene with my favourite actor.

"Okay ready and........ACTION"

"Hani, I think it is best for us to be just friends..."

"Please, don't do this to me...I still love you" I hug the male lead without hesitating. He slowly broke the hug and walk away. I shed tears and went on my knee to the ground.

"CUT! That was great. You guys are really the best actors I have ever work with. That is a wrap for today! Rest up for another long day tomorrow"

"Thank you!" all of the cast say in sync.

I am packing my items and Jungkook keeps on giving that glare that I hate. Why is he giving this glare?

"Why are you glaring at me like that?"

"It is fun hugging him right? I don't even get a hug from you and today you hug that guy twice" he said and pout at the end. Aigo this boy is getting jealous at unnecessary things.

"Oppa, that is acting and it is my job. We have to make it look real. Come lets go Junki Oppa is already waiting in the car for us" I walk ahead of him and when I turn back there he is still pouting like a baby. He looks so cute like that. I took his hand and pull him to walk at a quicker pace.

"Y/N, wait can I talk to you for a while?" I turn and my co-lead is standing behind me.

"Oh, sure!" 

"Jungkook Oppa, why not you head to the car first?" I ask Jungkook in Korean. He shakes his head.

"Y/N, you are awesome today and wow I can't believe that I am actually working with you. I am a fan of you, to be honest, and you are really an actress that has a worldwide quality. I am thankful to be able to work with you. I hope we could get along during this drama"

"Thank you! Erm, I am actually a huge fan of you too. I am grateful to be able to work with you in this drama and I hope we could get along too" I smile to him. I can't believe that my favourite actor just said he is a fan of me. WAH DAEBAK!

"Erm, can we exchange numbers?"

"Oh, sure!" he gave me his phone and I key in my phone number while he keys in his phone number into my phone.

"My phone number is a Korean phone number so if you want to contact me use Whatsapp or KakaoTalk since it is free" I inform him. Although I am back in my home country, I don't have a local phone number and most of the directors and staff contact me or Junki Oppa using that app. If they contact us by using the normal message it will cost money.

"Okay noted! Oh by the way who is the guy beside you?"

"He is Jungkook, my boyfriend. We are in the same idol group too called BTS. It is a K-POP group"

"Oh I see... Have a good rest! See you tomorrow! And nice to meet you Jungkook" I glance at Jungkook Oppa and he is giving this fake smile to him. I wave to him and we walk towards the car.

"Why are you suddenly sitting in the front seat?" Junki Oppa asks Jungkook. Jungkook usually sits with me at the back but this time he sat in front.