Chapter 11: Battle

"It's tomorrow, it's tomorrow!" I shrieked, terrified.

"I know, I know, we never may get him back but we have to try," Emily whispered,"I know that the battle is tomorrow, let's train harder."

I got up from my knees and brushed my clothes off with a sigh. I knew I had an advantage, I could watch what was going on in the enemy's minds. It was my gift.

"Emily," A husky voice called from the front door, " and Ivy!"

"Ya," I answered weakly.

"We are ready for you!"

Oh right, my big speech about what the heck was going on. I had to give them the terrible news and hopefully they wouldn't turn on me. I gracefully walked downstairs and outside to see our "army" ready for there "captain" to start talking. Wow. This sounded more and more like a war. It kinda was though...

"Hi," I said, strongly, we have some unfortunate news."

Everybody looked around confused, everything was going SO well.

"We are going to battle tomorrow. Roman caught the scent yesterday saying that our foes will be here by tomorrow, so we must be ready and waiting for them."

Some of the eyes in the crowd turned huge and some of the vampires caught their head into their hands.

"We are going to train ALL day today and feed before we go, a 5 hour feed for your info." I reassured.

"Now, I understand if you want to leave. So if so, please go now." I looked around the crowd, surprised.

"Excuse me miss?" A young male asked, "why do you look so surprised?"

I gasped and looked at him in the eyes.

"I though th-that m-m-most of y-you would l-le-leave."

"No miss, we are all loyal." he said quietly. A loud chorus of cheers broke out through the crowd and smiled, actually smiled!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Sorry for not writing much. The next chapter is the end of book 1. Please read my second book!! And, please tell your friends about this book. Also, sorry or such short chapters but I am trying to give you guys some chapters as quick as possible. I hope you guys are enjoying this and sorry for so many authors notes. Bye!!😊😊😊😊😊