Chapter 13: The Battle

I huffed. Their group was larger than I thought. A bad feeling bubbles in my stomach and I shake my head with annoyance. "What was this feeling, Ivy?" I thought. "Fright."

"Let's go," I stated coldly to my group. We started to advance on the other group. A sly smile spreads across a short vampires face. I know what the is all gonna come down to. Us losing. Why else would he be so confident?

Then, I see Chad. Chad. Oh, how i've missed you!

I signal a couple of my best friends and we walk up to Carl.

"You all know what I want," Jesus shortly.

"No," I answer. That is when Carl signals his warriors to start fighting. I look around, astonished by his evilness.

"Once I get what I want, they will stop," he explains coldly.

"So what do you want?" Bruce asks.

"Her." Carl points at me. I give him a look of confusion. Behind me I can her the shrieks if falling vamps. I can't help but notice it was I ho did this to them.

"Why."

"Never, in my whole life had I ever seen a mortal look so beautiful, and even more stunning as a vampire. I wanted you to be mine. Forever."

My jaw dropped, and I'm surprised it didn't hit the floor.

"Never," I growled through gritted teeth, and with that I raised my leg and kicked his head. With the force I kicked with I hit his head right off of his shoulders. Damn! Carls posse looked at me, astonished, and to finalize the "deal" I crushed his head underneath my foot.

"No."

THE END!

Prologue:

Once I see Chad I run up and hug him. He smiles and than pulls back, giving me a quick peck on the lips. I can't believe how wonderful this all turned out! It felt like heaven in a package. Yes! As our days went on, we decided that we would stay together, forever. So, after Chad and I got married and lived happily ever after!

The end!