Author note

Hey y'all!! I am back for another original story that I have thought of. I had this idea about two years ago, but quickly abandoned it, thinking it wouldn't work. But upon seeing way to much Disney stuff, I decided to give this another shot.

Okay, so as you can see form my profile, I ship PenAshi so much!!! So, I decided to create a story about them in Disneyland!

First, this takes place about a month after the series finale, therefore Penn and Sashi have not kissed yet. I mean, I'm think that mini montage before the kiss takes place over at least two to three months. Or not. I really don't know. I'm just gonna guess here.

Second, in this story, Penn has a twin sister named Sadie Zero, who will be portrayed by Sadie Sink, AKA Max Mayfield from Stranger Things. I mean, look at Sadie and don't tell me that she and Penn look like they are twins. Form the hair, to the eyes, to the skin tone! As for her absence in the show, basically, she was in a school in San Francisco for a year because of a scholarship. Obviously, after hearing what happened to her parents, she wanted to stay, but with her parents and her brother's insistence, she went to San Francisco. But now she's back.

Third, Penn's not the only one who wants to attack Sashi. There is someone out there who wants her as well. Who is it? I won't say now. You'll just have to read to find out.

Also, there will be fluff, yay!! So without further of do, enjoy the story!!