Chapter one: We're going to Disneyland!!!

It's Saturday morning around 9:00am. The sun wash shining and the sky was blue. In the Zero residence, everything was quiet. Inside a room in the house, a fourteen year old boy with red curly hair and blue eyes slowly opened his eyes. He sat up and stretched his limbs. This is Penn Zero, our main guy. The boy sighed. "I love Saturdays." He said.

Penn got up and went to use the bathroom. After doing his business and washing his hands, the redhead went back to his room, to read for a while and then get some breakfast later, since he was not hungry yet. However, just as he was going to open the door, he heard a scream. It was his sister. "Sadie." He muttered before rushing over to her room, which was literally across his.

Sadie Zero, Penn's twin sister, was a girl that looked so much like her brother. From the hair, to the eyes, to the skin color, they looked so much alike. Except for being way less cocky like her brother, Sadie was basically a female version of Penn. But unlike her brother, Sadie was a bit more shy and timid. Which was why Penn looked over her like a hawk. Which was why when he heard her scream, Penn's sibling instincts thought of the worse.

Opening the door open, Penn found Sadie running around her room, not form fear, but from joy. "Sadie! Are you alright?" Penn asked. Sadie stopped running and saw her brother. "Oh crap. Did I wake you up? Sorry." She said. "Oh no. I was already awake. But I heard you screaming. Are you okay?" He asked in concern. "Bro. Have you seen the school's Instagram?" "No. I just woke up a few minutes ago. Why do you ask?" Sadie said nothing and grabbed her phone. Then she yells out loud:
"We're going to Disneyland!!!"

Penn stared at his sister in confusion. "Sadie. What are you talking about?" He asked. "Just look at the post!" She said, handing over her phone to him. Taking his sister's phone, Penn read the post.

Hey Freshman class!! Jut to let you know that we are going on a field trip to Disneyland!! We are going from Friday, March 22nd, to Sunday March 24th. So, if you want to go, be sure that your parents sign the online form in the school's webpage by March 18th, which is this Monday. Also be sure to pack everything that you will need for the trip.

If you do decide to go, we will meet at school on the 22nd at 5:30am, so we can check you in and leave at 6:00am, and be sure to bring your suitcases. Have a good weekend!!

-Middleburg Central High School

"Holy crap. We're going to Disneyland!" Penn said in joy. Sadie once again screamed and ran downstairs. Her brother rolled his eyes with a slight chuckle and followed her downstairs. Once going downstairs, he saw Sadie running around the living room and the kitchen in a circle. Penn chuckled once again. Sadie was the Disney nerd of the duo. Sure, Penn liked Disney, but Sadie was obsessed with it. Heck, most of her room was made of Disney stuff. So, it made sense for her to go crazy like that.

"Kids!! What's wrong?!" Sadie stopped her running as she and Penn looked behind them to see their parents with worried expressions and baseball bats. "Woah! Mom,dad. Everything's alright." Penn said. "We're going to Disneyland!!" Sadie screamed and continued her running. Seeing his parents confused expressions, the redhead explained and showed his them the Instagram post. "Oh my goodness." His mother said.

Sadie stopped her running and went over to her parents. She dropped to her knees. "Mom! Dad! Can we please go? Please! Please! Please! Can we go?" Sadie begged. "Yeah. Come on. Please?" Penn asked his parents as well. Both their mother and father lightly laughed. "Of course kids." Their father said. "Yeah!" The two redheads cheered and high five. "This is gonna be so fun! Come on brother! We must pack immediately!" Sadie said as she ran upstairs. "Sadie! We have the entire week to pack!" Penn said. "Don't care!" "Aren't you hungry?" He asked. Seconds later, the redhead girl came back downstairs. "Okay. I'll eat breakfast. Then I will pack." She said. Penn lightly laughed. "Man, she's such a Disney nerd." He thought.

As they were eating their breakfast, Sadie eventually thought of something. "Penn. I just realized something." "What would that be, sis?" Penn's asked. "This trip could be perfect for you to tell Sashi how you feel." She said. The boy nearly spat out the orange juice he was drinking. "What?! I can't! We don't even know if she's going!" He said. "Well, I just got a text form her, saying that she's going." Sadie said, showing him the text, confirming that Sashi was going.

Penn sighed. He had a crush on Sashi ever since they rescued his parents form the most dangerous world imaginable. After that event, he just couldn't stop think about her. Sure, she was a violent girl, but she was also a nice person once you get know her. What the redhead admired about the Asian girl was that she was capable of doing anything. But, he still had a crush on her because of her beauty and personality.

"Oh come on, bro. Think of it. You and Sashi are watching the fireworks, you tell her how you feel, kiss her and boom! You two are together." Sadie said. "Yeah. That or I could possibly end up in the hospital." He said. "Seriously, Penn. You should at least give it a try." She said. Penn thought for a moment. Perhaps his twin was right. Maybe it is about time he told her. "Okay. But still, we have another problem related to that." "What?" "Teddy." Penn said. Teddy was a guy at school who also had a crush on Sashi, which made him technically Penn's rival now that Rippen was gone.

"Oh come on. We don't even know if he's going." Sadie said. "But what If he does?" He asked. "Well then, we'll just try to avoid Teddy like the plague." The girl said. "Okay. I'll tell Sashi the truth." Penn said. "Yeah boi!" Sadie cheered. "Okay. On Friday, we'll activate Operation: Love Cobra." Sadie said. "Okay. I get the love part, but why cobra?" Penn asked his sister. Sadie just shrugged. "You've been watching GI Joe again?" He asked. She nodded. "Of course." Penn said.

The boy's phone suddenly rang. It was a text form Boone.

Boone: Dude. Did you hear that we're going to Disneyland?

Penn: Yeah. Sashi confirmed that she was going and so did Sadie and I. Are you going?

Boone: Heck Yeah Dude!

Penn: In that case, I guess you can help Sadie and I in operation: Love Cobra.

Boone: Ohhh. What is that?

Penn: Well buddy. I have finally decided that I will tell Sashi how I feel.

Boone: Really?! What the plan?

Penn: Okay. So, we have to keep Sashi away from Teddy. That way, it can just be you, Sadie, Sashi, and I for the rest of the day. Then at night, when the fireworks happen, I'll tell her and kiss her. So, think you can help Sadie and I with the first part?

Boone: Sure buddy! Anything for PenAshi to be canon. Also, can I ask you something?

Penn: Sure. What is it?

Boone: I get the love part, but why Cobra?

Penn: Sadie's been watching GI Joe again.

Boone: Okay. That makes sense. See you later.

Penn: See ya.

"Well. I'm gonna get ready and taking Sashi shopping." Sadie said, getting up from her chair. "Okay. Don't get Sashi in trouble." Her brother said. "Will do." She said. Penn sighed. "This could be either the best or worst trip of my life." Penn said.

But one thing was for sure. He was going tell Sashi he loved her this week. And nothing will stop him at all.