Chapter 6- California

The alarm clock rang, which was followed by a groan.

Penn woke up and shut the alarm off. He looked at the time. 7 am. As much as he didn't want to get up, he knew he had to. Penn looked down to see that his beloved girlfriend was still asleep. A soft smile was one his face. "How in the world did she not wake up from that?" Penn thought. He kissed her in the forehead. "Sashi. Wake up, darling." He whispered. She responded with a groan. "Come on love, don't you want to have fun today?" He asked gently. "5 more minutes, mom." Sashi said in a drowsy tone. Penn sighed. "Didn't want to do this. But you left me with no choice." Penn said, a small smirk plastered on his face. He then began to tickle her.

Sashi's eyes opened seconds later and small laughter came out of her mouth. Penn chuckled and smiled, and stopped tickling her. "Morning." He said, pecking her on the lips. "Morning. What time is it?" Sashi asked. "Seven AM." The redhead said. "Ugh. We supposed to meet the others for breakfast at eight right?" She asked. He nodded. "In that case... dibs!" Sashi said, running to the bathroom. "What?! You don't even have anything in there!" Penn said. "I do. Snuck it in last night. Bye!" She said with a smirk and closed to door. Penn groaned. "She better not take thirty minutes like Sadie." He muttered and turned on the tv.

(Time skip sponsored by Disneyland)

Penn and Sashi walked out their room. The redhead was now wearing a white Queen T-Shirt with the band's logo, black jeans, black converse, and a gray zipped up hoodie. His lady was wearing a blue shirt, black jeans, white converse sneakers, and a white sweater. The redhead also made sure to mess up the other bed, so no one would get suspicious. After checking that they have had everything for the day, they walked out of their room. "Hey dudes." Boone said, as he and Sadie were waiting nearby the elevator. Sadie was wearing a grayish blackish Alice in Wonderland T-Shirt, blue jeans, red converse sneakers, and a black jacket. Boone was wearing a green T-Shirt, black Adidas pants, his usual flip flops, and a white zipped up hoodie. "Okay y'all. Let's go and eat." Sadie said.

The quartet took the elevator and went to the lobby and met up with the rest of the students. They all went to the Storytellers Cafe(AKA, really cool restaurant. I recommend) and ate. Along the way though, Penn bumped into a familiar face. "This isn't over." Teddy said, walking away from the redhead. "Believe me. It isn't." Penn said, giving the guy a small glare before going back to the others. After one breakfast later, the students were allowed to head to California Adventure, since the hotel was literally inside the park.

"So. Now what?" Sashi asked. "We must get fast passes for the Cars ride." Sadie said. They agreed and walked over get fast passes for the Cars ride. Luckily, they were the last four to get them. Afterwards, they went over the the Pixar Pier area. They went on the Incredicoaster, which has replaced California Screamin'. Then, they went to play some of the broad walk games, which they all failed. Then, they went over to make in for Midway Mania. "Hey. I give this twenty dollar bill to the person with the most points." Sadie said, waving it in front of Sashi and Penn. The couple gave each other challenging smirks. In then end though, Penn beaten Sashi by 60 points. "Pays to have good accuracy." He said. Sashi just rolled her eyes and playfully punched him in the arm.

Then, they walked over the Little Mermaid ride, which was slightly relaxing for them. But then, it was Cars time!! As they made their way over to the ride, Boone made an interesting challenge. Boys VS girls. The quartet agreed and the girls got on one car, while the boys got in another one. They reached each other while screaming and laughing. But in the end, Sashi and Sadie won. "In your face, bro!!" Sadie said. "Haha. You win." Penn said, playfully rolling his eyes. After the girls victorious win, they went on the other Cars rides. After that, they went on Guardians of the Galaxy, which is a free fall ride. They were all screaming throughout the ride, holding on to each other.

After that, the went on the Monsters Inc. ride. "Dude! I think Roz ships you two." Boone said as they got out of the ride. "Funny. I was going to say the same thing about you and Sadie." Penn said with a smirk. Sadie and Sashi bursted into laughter while Boone blushed. After that, they went on Soarin' Over the World, while they pretended to be kicking the people on the screen. (I've done this to. Anyone else?). After that, they went over to the Grizzly River Run Rapids. Needless to say, all four of them got wet. "Thank god we brought jackets with us." Penn said, crossing his arms, slightly shivering. The group nodded, with Sashi leaning closer to her boyfriend for warmth.

They went to get some snacks in the Cozy Cone vender at Cars Land. The quartet then went to see the Frozen show. "Seriously! Frozen's everywhere!" Boone said as they waited outside in the line. "Yeah. No offense to it, but it's highly overrated." Sadie said. "I agree with that." Sashi said. "Yeah. I miss the Aladdin show." Penn said, gaining nods from his sister and best friend. But still the show was pretty good, but for the quartet, the Aladdin show was much more funnier to them. (Just to be clear: I like Frozen. Elsa's one of my fav Disney characters. But it's highly overrated)

After that, they re-rode some rides to make up some time while getting some dinner in between. After, they all met up with the rest of the students and watched the 'World of Color' show. Penn and Sashi were sitting near the beginning of the Pixar Pier bridge, having a good view of the show. Sashi sighed and leaned closer to Penn and rested against his side. The redhead wrapped an arm around her. "I love you." She said. He chuckled. "I love you too." Penn said and kissed her gently. But, from a distant, they heard Sadie and Boone yelling "OTP, OTP!"

After the show was done, the quartet went over to some shops to look around and eventually bought some Mickey ears. After that, they retreated to the hotel, since California Adventure closed at 10:00pm. "Well, that sucks." Sashi said as Penn told her that. "You tell me." He said as they made their way inside their room. They departed from Boone and Sadie as they stayed down in the lobby to get some extra food. "What do you want to do now?" She asked. "Wanna watch a movie?" Penn asked. She nodded.

They both lied down on one of the beds and proceeded to watch a Disney Channel movie. Along the way, they both made fun on all the corny cliches in the film. After the movie ended, the young couple ended snuggling with each other. As Sashi slept against his chest, Penn played with her hair for a while. "Best vacation ever." He heard Sashi mutter. He laughed softly before kissing her on the forehead. "I know. Love you Sashi." He said, and with that, he fell asleep.