Chapter 1:🔥The gym🔥

Week 1 at the gym! (DAY 1)

You walked into the locker room. You saw a black haired girl with a brown-haired girl. "Allisa," The brown haired girl said to the black-haired girl, "You need to try harder." The brown-haired girl's attention shifted to you. 

"Hi!" She said, running over to you, "Are you Mrs. L/N?" "Mhm." You said, eying the girl. "Okay, stay here while I get your papers!" She said, and went to go get the papers. The black haired girl walked up to you. "Welcome to the gym!" She said, giving you a smile. You smiled. You recited your locker number in your head. '147, 147, 147..' You walked over to your locker. You spun the code and well, you found an empty locker. "Hey!" Said the brunette, with so many papers in her hands, "Sign these." You took the pink pen from her, and put your signature on every sheet of paper. "Thanks," She said, "By the way, my name is coach Butera!" You smiled. You put your bag and sneakers into your locker, and walked around the gym. It was modern, but cozy. You decide that for today, you'd just take it easy and observe the other girls.

Coach Butera from earlier, was teaching the class. "Everyone, down, and then back up," She said, smiling.

 "Everyone, down, and then back up," She said, smiling

Her class had maybe 15 girls in it. There was a rhythm to it. For a second, you could swear- Coach Butera was looking at you.

 For a second, you could swear- Coach Butera was looking at you

You watched for a few more minutes, before walking away. You couldn't stop thinking about her tight pink outfit. You bumped into a girl. "Watch it!" She screamed as she fell on the ground. You gasped and put your arm out. "I'm sososo sorry," You stuttered. "It's whatever," She said, taking your hand to get up. You found out that the class ended. You had been there long enough, so you decided to pack your stuff and go. You bumped into your best friend, Alexis. "Y/N!" She exclaimed. "Hey!" You exclaimed back. You and Alexis talked for a while in the locker room, until you heard some banging against the door of a room. You and Alexis exchanged looks. "Lunaaaa- Mmmm.." A voice slurred and screamed, and moaned. It sounded like- NO. It could not be her, you thought. You saw her, NAKED. Through the tiny window that was on the door, you saw enough. Alexis was waiting for you to come back. "Alexis, I have to go." You said, grabbing your stuff out of your locker. "Okay!" Alexis said, smiling at you. You forced a smile on your face, and then, you left.