Chapter 12: 💋Jealousy💋

You heard the front door of the apartment creak open. "Hey, y/n." She said, smiling, "I noticed you left early. Did you walk?" "Yeah. I left you the car." You said. She nodded. "Are you okay?" She asked you. She was raising an eyebrow. 

"Yeah, yeah." You said, looking down. "I saw somebody today, her name was Ashlynn." She said, sitting down and picking a grape off the vine, "She was nice." You cringed. "Yeah.. same." You said, quietly, "I'm going to go lay down." 

You went into your room and laid down. You were a little tired from, everything, so you just laid down. 

They were just friends, right? Right. 

--

You didn't feel like going and facing Ashlynn again. So you stayed home. Ariana was calling practically every three minutes just to check on you. "I'm so happy to hear your voice, Y/N!" She exclaimed. "It's been forever, baby!"

"More like thirty minutes," You said, jokingly. Ariana giggled. "Okay," Ariana said, happily, "I'll talk to you later!"

She hung up, and then well, I bit your lip. She probably was cheating on you- Who would've guessed that somebody could just walk into the gym and swoop your girl up.

Your phone buzzed again after a while. You were slow to pick up but pressed the green button on the screen. "Hello?" You said to the phone, (rather, to the person on the other line). "Ariana and I-"

"Hold on!" You exclaimed. You put the phone screen-down on the living room couch and then ran back upstairs. "Ashlynn!" You growled, angrily.

After, you scampered back downstairs, grabbed your phone and headed back into bed. "Hello?" You said, sweetly. "Ariana and I just had the best time!" Ashlynn exclaimed. "You have got to come to get your girl!" There was a conversation going on in the background.

"She'd never do that. Ariana would never." You said, unsure. "Well, she did!" Ashlynn said, with the rudest tone, "That's what happens when you don't conform.""Hand the phone to Ariana." You said, worried, "Pronto." There was a brief silence for 3 seconds before Ariana's voice came through the receiver. "Hello?" Ariana chirped, "Y/N?"

"So," You said, awkwardly. "You and Ashlynn?" Ariana whispered something before replying. "What?" She asked, trying to sound believeable. "I would never!"

I chuckled. Was I mad? "Yeah, yeah." I said, beaming. I clicked the red button at the bottom of the smooth-glass screen.