Chapter 2:🍋Lemons and Coffee🍋

You'd been taking gym classes for maybe 2 weeks now. The thing with Coach Butera was still in your head.. Your favorite class was Coach Amelia's. This morning you'd decided to head to the gym early. When you walked in, you saw Coach Butera, tying her shoes. You had come extra early to see her. "Y/N!" She exclaimed, surprised. "Hi, Ms. Butera," You said, nervous around her. "I'm going on a walk around the city." She said, excited, "Come with me! We can get coffee and talk for a bit!" "Okay," You said, avoiding eye contact with her. You both headed out of there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once you were situated at Starbucks, Ariana was watching you closely. "So," You started, tapping your fingers on the table, "Do you have a romantic partner?" "Not exactly," She said, with her head down, "It's more like some small hookups." "TMI," You said, leaning back. "Who were you with in the closet?" You asked, putting your hands on the table. Ariana looked startled. "Y/N." She snapped, "Nothing happened." You rolled your eyes, and Ariana sat back in her chair, playing with her hair. The silence continued. "So.." You started, "What's up with the blonde hair?" "It's just something I do. It's wash-out-dye," She said, like she was annoyed. "Luna," She whispered, "I was with Luna." "Thanks for being honest." You said. "She's been forcing herself on me for 3 years," She said, frowning, "She ruined my body." You just wanted to hug the poor girl. Suddenly, she grabbed you and pulled you to the bathroom. It was a single bathroom. She locked the door, and pulled her overalls down. She took off her shirt. "See?" She said, beginning to tear up. Her breasts had hickeys on them, her butt was pretty red, her neck wasn't horribly bruised, but it was bad. "I'm so sorry," You said, wanting to give her a comforting kiss. She suddenly leaned in and kissed your lips. You kissed back. She straddled you, with her pretty blonde hair falling down her back. You pushed her off. "We've only known each other for like.. 2 weeks." You said, looking into her eyes. "Baby, I got 99 problems and that won't be one." She said, grinding her tiny body against you. And well, that's where it all starts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You felt a buzz against your leg after that. 

"NEW MESSAGE!"

You checked your phone.

''''''''''

Arii♥:

I love u

'''''''''''''''''

'''''''''''''''''

You:

I want to see you so much right now :((

''''''''''''''''''''''

Arii♥:

Baby please can i come

'''''''''''''''''''''

You:

My husband is home. UGh

'''''''''''''''''''''''

Suddenly, you felt your bed shake. Your husband had gotten up to go get ready for work. Honestly, you didn't like him. The marriage was arranged..

'''''''''''''''

You:

Come over soon.

''''''''''''''''

Arii♥:

i'll bring some stuff too ;)

''''''''''''''''''''

"Who're you texting, mom?" Emily said, eyeing you. You forgot that you had children. "Oh, just a friend," You stuttered. "I'm going to ballet." She said, leaving the apartment. You breathed a sigh of relief. 20 minutes later, you heard a knock. You opened the door. She was rocking white hair today. Immediately, you noticed that she had a bag. "Ari!" You said, wrapping your hands around the small girl. "Hi, baby." She said, kissing your lips. "Hi, sweetheart," You said, hugging her waist. "So," You said, after you two stopped kissing, "Did anything happen with Luna?" "Not that much." She said, taking off her clothes, "And my body is slowly healing because, I've stopped going to the gym if you're not there, Y/N." Her dark brown eyes were staring you down. "Now," You said, pinning her to the wall, "Let me show you my room." She giggled as you took her hand and took her to your room.