Chapter 4:😈The party😈

On Tuesday, you held Ari's hand as she walked into the gym. "Ah, Ariana," The reception lady said, smiling. "Hi, Mrs. Kate!" She said, giving 'Kate' a warm smile, "Sorry for staying away from the gym," She apologized, "It's just some personal issues." Ms. Kate nodded. "Y'all can go on in," She said, waving at you both. "Y/N," She whined, "I'm not sure if I can do this." "It'll be fine," You said, reassuringly. She nodded. In the locker room, you heard two familiar voices. It was Luna and Quinn talking. "Look who decided to show up," Luna said, looking at you and Ariana. "Wait," Luna said, "Who's this?" She said, looking at you. Quinn raised an eyebrow. "It's none of your business," Ariana yelled at her, "Come on Y/N, I made a mistake." She grabbed your hand and started to pull you away. Suddenly, the girl from the first day, Alissa, walked over to Ariana. "Where have you been?" She asked Ariana. She saw you holding Ariana's hand, and looked into your eyes. 

"Hey, Y/N

"Hey, Y/N." She said, flirtatiously. "Hi, Alissa." You said, awkwardly. Ariana noticed, and protectively stood in front of you. "Alissa.." She started. "Don't hog Y/N." Alissa slurred her voice. Ariana looked sad. Quickly, she handed you a slip of paper with her number. Ariana was busy yelling at Quinn and Luna. Ariana grabbed your hand and said, "Let's go home, Y/N." she said, pulling you away. You both left the gym, with Ariana crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You pulled out Camila's number as soon as you got home. "Y/N," Ariana said, resting her head on your shoulder, "Come lay down with me, babe." You stuffed the number in your pocket and followed her to your room. She instantly passed out. "I'm so tired," She said, falling asleep pretty fast. You put Camila's number into your phone.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

You:
Hey Camila

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Camila:

Hey baby

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

You:
i'm already dating Ariana

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Camila:
Break up with her

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

You:

I love her

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Camila:
Whatever

You should come to my party tonight

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

You: 

Ok

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

You turned off your phone and looked at your sleeping angel. Ariana peacefully slept. You decided to let her sleep and ask about it later. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~