Chapter 7: 🍯Honey, I'm breaking up with you!🍯

You got out of class sweaty and tired. Coach Amelia had made you work your butts off. "FITNESS IS PAIN!" She yelled at you guys as you were using the weights and doing pushups. You went over to the showers. "Y/N!" Ariana exclaimed happily as she saw you. You looked away. "Babe.." She said, her bubbly voice getting quieter, "Aren't you happy to see me?" "Well," You started, "Did you pickpocket anyone?" She looked at you. "I love you, Y/N, so I won't kill you for asking that," She told you, coldly, with dark eyes, "Yes, I did."

 You hid your shock

 You hid your shock. "I've had some tough times in the past," She said, nervously, "But you're the happiness in my life, Y/N." You felt so guilty about your response. "Look, Ms. Butera," As you said that, Ariana froze. "I can't date a robber." Ariana looked at you for a while. She started to cry. "I knew it." She ran away, sobbing. You had just broken up with Ariana. You felt heartbroken too. But still. You were happy, right? Suddenly, you saw something insane. Chantel was talking to Ariana. You ducked into a stall in the shower room, when you saw both of them coming towards the area you were in. You heard them walk in. "What did you tell Y/N?" Ariana said, between sobs. "None of your business." Chantel snapped. You ducked to see under the stall. You saw Ariana yelling at Chantel. "Ariana Butera is a LOSER," Chantel yelled. "You're so damn selfish and dramatic!" Ariana screamed back. You sighed, loudly by accident. They both looked at your stall. You took off your clothes and started to shower to make it look normal. "Y/N," Ariana said, knocking. "I don't talk to robbers." You said, loudly. You heard Ariana whimper. You heard somebody walk out of the shower room. When you were done, you grabbed a towel, expecting Ariana to be there. But when you walked out, you saw Alissa. The last person you wanted to see. "I heard about the breakup," Alissa said. You could hear the sympathy in her voice. "I know you hate me because of the party," Alissa said, with a damp towel around her small body. "I'm over it." You said, coldly.

"Calm down, Y/N," Alissa said to you

"Calm down, Y/N," Alissa said to you. You sighed. "Sorry." You said, sighing. "Alissa, what you did at the party just wasn't right though." "I know. Y/N, you're just so beautiful," Alissa said, with a flirty tone, "Ariana hogged you." You scratched your head. "I never knew you thought of me like this.." You said, blushing, "Give me some time to figure some things out." Alissa nodded at you. "See you later? For lunch?" Alissa asked you. "Sure," You said, walking back to your stall, to get out of the gym and go home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you got back home, your new best friend, Jada was socializing with your husband. "Oh, she's home!" Mike, (Your husband), said, putting on a fake smile. "Hi, Mike.." You said, frowning. Your home life was awkward. You knew he was seeing other people. He just kept you to keep both of your parents proud. "Jada!" You exclaimed, running over to your best friend. "Y/N! What's up!" Jada said, giving you a hug. "I haven't seen you in like.. a day!" You laughed. Mike was watching awkwardly. "I have to go," He said, blankly, "Bye Y/N, bye Jada." He winked at Jada. You acted like you didn't notice the last part. Once he left, Jada and you started talking. "-And that's how I ended up on a date with Alissa." You finished. "That's good?" Jada blinked, "But you need to get glammed up, gurl." You guys spent the next hour finding makeup and possible outfits. When Jada and you were done, you looked awesome.

 When Jada and you were done, you looked awesome

"I'm ready," You said, smiling. Jada gave you the thumbs up, and you left the house.