Chapter 10:🛏️Bedsheets & Beaches🛏️

Ariana pushed you against your bed. "Do you actually like Alissa?" Ariana asked you, frowning. "She's really pretty," You said, smiling, "She does have an attitude though.." Ariana frowned. "You can't be serious, Y/N," Ariana said, bluntly. "Let's do something instead of staying here." You said, grabbing your car keys, "Jada! Let's go to the beach!" A few minutes later, all of you were in the car. Jada and Ariana were talking about what happened with Luna. "We're here!" You exclaimed. Both Jada and Ariana opened their doors and ran out of the car. "Ariana. We have to talk." You said, frowning. Ariana looked at you, dumbfounded.

 Ariana looked at you, dumbfounded

"What is it, Y/N?" She asked you. "Well," You started, "I'm breaking up with Alissa." 

"For real?" She asked you, "This is surreal

"For real?" She asked you, "This is surreal. So will you take me back?" You pulled Ariana into a kiss. Jada clapped. "Y'all should get back together." She said, smiling and clapping. Ariana and you pulled away from each other. "I'll tell her we're breaking up on a date," You said, nodding, "Yeah! A date." Ariana was super happy after that.

Jada and Ariana were running around

Jada and Ariana were running around. You tried to think about breaking up with Alissa. "Y/N!" Ariana shouted, "It's getting coldd! Let's go home!" Jada and Ariana trudged up the hill made of sand. "Y/N, are we going to have a sleepover?" Jada asked you, smiling and laughing. "Sure!" You exclaimed. Ariana smiled at you. You all got into your car, and drove to your house. "Y/N, are we ordering food? Or no?" Ariana asked you. "Probably," You said, as you guys walked into the house. "I'll set up a bed for me," Jada said, walking away. Ariana and you sat on the couch. You grabbed a blanket. "Let's watch Riverdale!" You exclaimed, grabbing the remote and turning on the tv. Ariana laid her head on you. "I'll order food too," You said, smiling. You ordered a pizza. Jada came back downstairs with a black cover. "Did you order food?" Jada asked you, smiling and going over to the couch. "Yup!"You exclaimed. "I'm so sleepy, Y/N." Ariana yawned. "I'm going to bed." Ariana walked up the stairs. A few hours later, you and Jada were falling asleep every 2 minutes. "Y/N, Jada," Ariana whispered, nudging you. You looked at her. "I'll leave Jada here," you said, quietly. You got out of the blanket, and covered Jada with it. Ariana took your hand and led you to your bedroom. "I'll go put on some pajamas." You said, walking into your closet. Ariana followed you. "I'mma go to the bed," Ariana said, walking over to the bed. You picked out some black pajamas with white polka dots. Then, you ran to the bed. You grabbed Ariana's waist and pulled her closer. You cuddled with her. She wasn't wearing any clothes other than some black lingerie. 

"Y/N," Ariana whispered, "I miss our old love, baby

"Y/N," Ariana whispered, "I miss our old love, baby." You turned around, and looked at her. "What do you mean?" You asked her, quietly. "You don't act like you love me anymore. You used to act.." Ariana trailed off. "I'm sorry, Ari." You sighed.  Ariana bit her lip. "I'm not trying to be rude or anything. We just survived a break-in and we've gone through a lot together.." Ariana sighed, "But, breaking news, what you did to me.." "I wasn't thinking. Chantel-" You retorted, but Ariana interrupted you. "Chantel hates us being together. She ruins everything," Ariana screamed. "Shh," You shushed her, trying to make her calm down. Ariana gave you a small smile. "Well," You said, snuggling with her, "Good night." Ariana smiled and laid against you. 

-------------------------------------------------

The next day, you woke up to the sound of light knocking. You put on a robe and headed downstairs. You opened the door. "Hey, Y/N!" Alissa exclaimed happily. "Oh hey," You said, thinking about your girlfriend, sleeping peacefully, "We need to talk.." "Y/N, get it over with. I realized that you aren't in love with me," Alissa sighed. "I'm sorry.." You sighed.

"Is she upstairs?" Alissa asked you, looking past you

"Is she upstairs?" Alissa asked you, looking past you. "Yes.." You sighed. "Y/N, we can be friends instead.. I don't want things to be weird now." She said, smiling. "We can be," You smiled. "Anyway, I have to go.. So bye, Y/N!" Alissa said, turning to leave. "Okay, bye!" You exclaimed, and locked the door. At that moment, Ariana walked downstairs. "Hey, babe!" You exclaimed again.  "Hey, Y/N." She said, with no enthusiasm. You went over to the kitchen and opened the fridge. You got some bacon, and you were about to grab frozen pancakes, but Ariana said: "Don't." She said, sternly, "I like your pancakes better." You slowly put the frozen pancakes back, and grabbed the pancake mix. You cooked the pancakes and the bacon. "Go wake up Jada," You told Ariana. You heard her wake Jada up. "MY BANANA!" Jada screamed as she woke up, "Oh.. 'morning." You and Ariana laughed. You split the bacon and the pancakes into 3 plates. Ariana finished her breakfast quickly. "We need to go to the gym on time, Y/N," She said, dropping her plate into the sink. "Jada, you can pack up your stuff while we're gone," You said, smiling, "Bye!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chantel wouldn't stop bothering you today. "You're still with her?" She said, while you guys were in Ariana's class. You were using exercise bikes. You saw Ariana gazing at you and Chantel every few minutes. "Everyone, class is over!" Ariana announced at the end of the class. You got off your bike, and Chantel followed you. "Hey, baby," Ariana said, kissing your cheek. "She's a dumb whore," Chantel said, quietly into your ears. "What did you just say about me?" Ariana screamed at Chantel. "I said you're a dumb whore!" Chantel yelled back at Ariana. Ariana simply grabbed her stuff, and left. "Bye, Y/N." Chantel turned to you. "Why do you like her?" She asked you. You gave Chantel a cold look. "Don't talk to me. Ever again," You said, picking up your periwinkle colored bag and leaving.