Chapter 3: 🌈Face it🌈

When you woke up, you were fully undressed. Ariana was being kept warm by your body. You didn't want to wake her up, so you moved your hands only. You didn't remember what y'all did earlier. Until you saw the vibrator on the floor. "Oh.." You said, realizing what you had done. Ariana yawned and stretched. She kissed your forehead. "Baby," She said, "Luna has my location. She did something to my iPhone so she could see where I am.." Ariana looked scared. Suddenly, 2 minutes later, you both heard banging. "Fu-" Ariana started, but then, you put your hand over her mouth. Her frantic screams were muffled. You picked up a vibrator that was plugged in and shoved it into her. She seemed to relax. 

"Ariana!" Luna yelled, banging

"Ariana!" Luna yelled, banging. Ariana's small body shivered from under the sheets. "Next week," Luna said, "You're dead." She whimpered. You heard footsteps, but you both stayed silent. Finally, the footsteps faded. "Luna is a psycho." You said, matter-of-a-factly. Ariana opened her mouth. "Baby, I'm close." She said, struggling. You felt the bed shake a little. "Baby, she isn't. I've known her for a long time. She just has a sick mind. Okay, baby?" She said, smiling at you. "You're such a saint." You said, kissing her forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Ariana were walking in the town. "Babe," She said, "We should go on vacation." "I don't know, Ari." You said, because of your husband. He would wonder about why you were going. "Oh my f*cking god," She said, rolling her eyes at you, "Get a f*cking divorce!" She was being so rude. You had pissed her off. "We should, and there's no saying no," Ariana said to you, annoyed. She said that sometimes her hair was going to be grey, and sometimes brown. She had washed out the grey washout dye. "Babe, look at the sky!" It was a beautiful color. purplish. Ariana ran up some stairs and pointed.

 Ariana ran up some stairs and pointed

"I can't see it that well." You said, squinting. She grabbed your hand and went up to the top of the white building.

"Ooh!" You gasped, "This is amazing!" "Mhmm," She said, eyeing the sky

"Ooh!" You gasped, "This is amazing!" "Mhmm," She said, eyeing the sky. Ariana turned to you.

"Do you love me?" She asked

"Do you love me?" She asked. "Yes," You said, raising an eyebrow, "Of course, love." "I want to-" She started, but stopped. "What do you want?" You asked. "Nevermind," She said, awkwardly. "Are we going back to the gym?" You asked. "I don't want to," She shrugged. "You have to," You said. "I can't. Luna texted me, saying that she'll find me." She said, frowning. You looked at her. "Babe, don't you love your job?" You asked. She nodded. "But Luna-" She started. "You have to REPORT HER." You said, looking her in the eyes. ".." She stayed silent, "I dunno." "Let's go home and you can think about this," You said, grabbing her hand, starting towards your house.