Chapter 8: 💐The date💐

You were nervous. First, the place for the lunch date was the coffee shop where you and Ariana fell in love. And it was Alissa! Alissa! The rapist! When you walked in, you saw Alissa, tapping her fingers on the table. "Y/N!" She greeted you. You walked over to her. "Hey, Alissa." You said, nervously. In the background, you heard a familiar voice asking for the usual. You hadn't sat down yet, so you had time to turn around, only to see:

 You hadn't sat down yet, so you had time to turn around, only to see:

You sat down and turned quickly so she couldn't see you. You felt ashamed. But it's her fault for looking more pretty once you left, right?? You and Alissa giggled nervously. A waiter walked over instead of you two going up to order. "Hi ladies! What would you like today?" The waiter asked, smiling. "I'd like a ham sandwich with lemonade," Alissa said, closing her menu. "Um... I'll have a salad with some chicken and a latte. Thanks!" You said, smiling. The waiter scribbled something on his notepad, then left. "So, Y/N," Alissa started, "I'll tell you more about me! I'm still going to college, my favorite food is chicken nuggets, and my favorite show is Riverdale! Your turn!" "Um," You started, "My favorite foods are cherries, tomatoes, and tacos. And my favorite show is-" "Scream Queens." You got cut off by a familiar voice. 

She was right there

She was right there. "Care to explain?" She asked, annoyed. "Care to leave?" You said, rudely. Alissa blinked. "What a coincidence, both ex's are here at the same time." She shrugged. "C'mon, babe, we're leaving." You said to Alissa. You saw Ariana's eye twitch. "Alissa, you don't have to be down Y/N's throat all the time." She had raised her voice. At this point, some people in the coffee shop had turned to look at you guys. You grabbed Alissa's hand and pulled her out of there. Ariana ran out, and you saw her. So, you decided to kiss Alissa on the lips. Suddenly, Jada's car pulled up. She rolled down the windows, and her mouth was wide open. "Oh my gosh!" Jada exclaimed, "Congrats!" You stopped kissing Alissa. Ariana looked like she was about to cry. "F*ck you, Y/N!" She said, and turned and ran. You and Alissa went into the backseat of Jada's car. You felt a bit guilty, but you did what you had to do.. Right?