Tattoo Hand

I was finally being released today. One night in the hospital was enough. I went to Autumns house to check on her. 

"Hey aunt Melody and uncle Demon." I hugged them then went to Autumn's room. 

"Never Damon, always Demon." He sighed, aunt Melody just laughed and then said, "you're my Demon." He just smiled.

"Auty, what's wrong?" I said while sitting next to her.

"Leo has been very distant. And I'm scared. What if he leaves me." She cried. I pulled her into a hug.

"How long has it been since he became distant?"

"Two weeks. Mar I love him so much it scares me." She choked down. Autumn has always been very sensitive. That Leo will hear me.

After calming Autumn she fell asleep. I went out of the house and straight to that asswipe's place. I knocked and waited for someone to open it. And to my luck he opened. I stepped inside and went to his room to talk. 

"If you don't want to be with Autumn just tell her. She's been crying in my arms cause you have been very distant." I huffed.

"What? Mar, I love Autumn. I've just been acting that way cause I don't know how to give her this." He said before going to his drawer and took a small velvet box. He opened and it revealed a beautiful ring.

"I think it's too early to marry her."

"It's a promise ring. I love her and I don't want anyone else but her."

"Okay, then stop being a chicken and go get your girl. Though you'll have to wait cause she's taking a nap."

"I will, thanks." He said.

"No problem. But make her cry again and I will put your balls in a trophy." I smiled. With that said I left.

I went home feeling happy. Hopefully those two will solve things. Now to eat. Helping people makes me very hungry.

As soon as I arrived I saw Stefano in my living room playing video games with Mateo. I just chuckled. I walked there and took a seat.

"Dare I ask why you're here?"

"Well, I came to see how you were feeling. But I was told you weren't home so I waited."

"Mar, we're going out with our friends, Mateo wants to spend the night at mom's place. There's money on the kitchen counter if you want to order anything." Mom said and I nodded.

See you later, princess." Dad smiled. Mateo joined them and then left.

"I was out solving a love issue between Autumn and Leo. I think they will be fine. Sorry you lost your chance with her." I said before getting up. He followed suit and walked to where I was.

"And who says I'm interested in her. The only reason why she ask me was to make Leo jealous. I have my eyes on someone else." He said while walking me back till I was against the wall. He placed his hands on each side of my face.

"This girl has me crazy. I want to kiss  her very plump pink lips. Claim those lips as mine." He said while looking deep into my eyes with those beautiful Hazel eyes he has. My heart was beating so fast. 

"Well, I wish that girl good luck."

"She's very into me. She's going through denial, but she craves me as much as I crave her." He said while placing kisses on my neck. Fuck

"Well, I have to go. Got dinner plans with my dad. See you in class, principessa." He winked before leaving. Oh God. What just happened.

•••••

Another week went by and the hunt for that person was on. But so far nothing. When they left they didn't removed the mask. So much for that. The only good thing was that Autumn and Leo finally made up and now she has a promise ring. I was very happy for her.

"Guys, hurry they found something that might be useful." Jacob said while catching his breath. We Followed him and saw the tape. Whoever slammed me, had a tattoo on their hand.

"Don't let whoever did this catch you searching for a tattoo. Just act nonchalant." The principal said. We all just nodded and the search was on again.

"I'm tired of searching that tattoo. I'm sure they covered it." I sighed.

"It will appear. Things don't stay hidden for so long." Stefano replied. "I'll stick to you like glue." He wiggled his eyebrows. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Stefy, I was wondering if you wanted to hangout?" Rachel asked all flirty.

"Sorry Raquel, he's my study partner and we need to study a lot. Later twitlehoe." I said before grabbing Stefano's hand and dragged him away.

"It's Rachel not Raquel." She huffed.

"You're still irrelevant Riley." Allie said before leaving along with Autumn and Jacob.

••••••

We left school and went to the parking lot.

"Dare I ask why you dragged me away?"

"I saved you from that crazy. She's obsessed with you." I retorted.

"Is that so?" He said while leaning in, and once again our faces were inches apart.