Payback

Stefano

We waited for Alaric to take us to Kyle's place. Well I sure hope we don't get caught by the police. I have so many plans for me and Mar. Jail is not an option.

"Okay let's pay someone a visit and teach him what is like if they mess with someone from our family." Alaric said while forming a fist on his right hand.

"Time for my princess to have peace." Valentin said before walking to his car. We followed suit and he drove us to Kyle's place. Alaric told us that right now Kyle was at his place alone. He's been keeping track on him. Kyle won't know what hit him. 

Once we reached his place, Alaric knocked on his door. He opened it and we entered. I also locked the door and closed the window curtains. Didn't need witnesses.

"So, Kyle. Heard you love to punch my daughter so much, to the point you sent her to the hospital." Valentin said while walking towards him.

"What are you gonna do old man? You have no proof and she deserved it." He replied with the biggest smirk. Boy was he in for a surprise.

He was gonna get a slow death. No blood or anything. We discussed it and thought it was best to leave no tracks. So we bought a venom that once it touches you and sniff it, it will slowly kill you. Makes it seem like a natural death.

"Nothing, we just wanted to warn you to leave Mar alone. and stop receiving money from Rachel. Yeah we know you two work together. And you just screw your life by that. Well your first mistake was hurting Mar. See these two guys here, they killed a lot of people who went after their family.  And you just happened to go after Mar. Hope you have a great time in hell." I said while putting rubber gloves. Gotta make sure to be safe

"You three don't scare me." He said while walking away. I put the liquid on the gloves and grabbed his arm.

"Enjoy your last minutes on earth." I added with the biggest smirk. He smelled the liquid on his arm. Seconds later he started to suffocate.

"Man, can he die anytime soon? I got plans with Brisa." Alaric added with a smirk.

"Patience my friend. He will be dead soon and then you can go be unholy with Brisa." Val added before chuckling.

"You okay?" Alaric asked me.

"It's just, I've never killed anyone in my life. Sure I got into a lot of fights, but never to the killing point." I answered to him.

"We won't get caught. And you don't have to do this again." Val added.

"If it comes to defending Mar, I'll kill to keep her safe again, sure this feels weird, but I'm not scared, this bastard had it coming." I said while looking at Kyle's lifeless body.

"I love Mar, I'll do anything to see her happy and in peace. And I know it's early, but I can see myself married to her in the future and having kids. She's everything to me." I smiled as they both smiled back.

"Well, I approve of that. Ever since you came she stopped getting in trouble and improved her grades. Plus she's extremely happy and that's everything to me." Val added while putting his hand on my shoulder.

"And you went to the extreme for her safety. I like you kid. Family and loved ones come first to you, just like us." Alaric added while putting his hand on my other shoulder.

We checked the place for cameras also. Turns out there were five cameras. We made sure they were destroyed. After clearing anything that would get us in trouble, we left through the back door. A natural death is what will look like when they find him. He should've never messed with the Bellisarios.

Once we reached Val's house, I went straight to Mar's room. She was in a deep sleep while hugging her pillow. I walked to her bed and laid there. I pulled her closer to me and she snuggled.

"I missed you." She mumbled.

"I missed you more, principessa." I caressed her face lightly. Hopefully she'll be happy when she learns what we actually did today. When the time is right I'll tell her.