Tattoo Hand, Part 2

A week went by, and I was at his house. We were still tutoring each other.

"Stefano?"

"Si, principessa?"

"Do you remember what you told me the first week in school? It was in Italian. It was something about a molto and I think the word bella was there too."

"Sei una ragazza molto bella. It means, you're a very beautiful girl." He smiled.

"Thanks." I smiled back. He got on top of me and gave me a soft kiss. "Even with your huffing around and being all grumpy I still found you beautiful." I smiled at his words.

"Wanna take a very unholy break?" He asked and my answer was, "hell yeah." We got very crazy. Good thing his dad was in a meeting.

Stefano

The next day after picking up Mar, I went to my locker. Just then Kyle approached me. I keep forgetting  that asshole is next to me.

"Stefania. When will you leave Mariana? I want to taste her." Kyle said with a smirk.

"It's Stefano. And I will never leave her, and if you dare to talk about her again like that, I will fucking send you to the hospital."

"Gee, didn't think you were gonna last with her. Especially since Mariana is known for being a player, no guy last with her. She pretty much likes to get her fun and then throws them." Was this guy for real? Only someone stupid would believe everything he's saying.

"Told you to stop talking about her like that." I said while throwing a punch at him. I hate when guys disrespect women.

He got up and punch me too. The only good thing I got from this fight was that I finally know who beat Mariana. Yeah this dumbass had a tattoo on his hand. Same shown in the video. He always wears a glove on his right hand. Somewhere in the fight it got out and it revealed it. I must act normal.

"Never talk about my girlfriend the way you did." With that said I left, I didn't care if people were watching me. I sent everyone a text about the tattoo hand. Jacob said he was gonna talk to his dad about it. But I had a feeling it wouldn't matter. Her family was already gonna take matter in their hands. After what she told me about her family. Good luck Kyle.

••••••

I could kill him right now. Ugh. I was fuming and pacing back and forth in the school's garden.

"Hey, once our family get their hands on him, he's gonna wish he never laid a hand on you." Autumn said.

"She's right. Just calm down. Everything will be fine. Maybe you can join them." Allie suggested.

"I like the way you think. I'll talk to dad today."

After school was over, Stefano drop me off at my house. I went inside and saw dad in the backyard playing with Mateo.

"Dad, are you guys planning on hunting his ass?"

"Language."

"Sorry, but are you?"

"Already talked to Melody, Damon and Alaric. We're gonna make him wish he never touched you." He said angry.

"I don't get it, why did he attacked me? What was it for him?"

"Sometimes people attack cause it gives them pleasure. Or they've been paid to do so. My guess someone paid him to do that. Either way he's getting a nice visit."

"Can I come? I want to see my awesome dad in action. Plus I want to punch him." I said with an evil grin.

"Alright. But it will be next week. Right now Alaric is watching his every move to get information about him."

"Ohh, this is so exciting." I squealed. He just laughed.

"Sissy, let's play spaceship in the swings."

"You got it, munchkin." I walked towards the swing and played with him spaceship. I have an exciting life.

•••••••

The next day, Stefano told me he was going to be late for school. Said he was taking his dad to the hospital for some checkup.

Once I arrived to school, I got off the car. As soon as I was about to take a step, I was pulled by the hair and dragged me away. I tried fighting it but this asshole was really strong. As soon as we were out of sight. He proceeded to punch me, he also scratched me.

"If your boyfriend ever lays a hand on me again. I'll kill you both. This a fucking warning. Well second." With that being said, he grabbed a knife and stabbed me in the right leg. I screamed from the pain, it was excruciating. Especially when he removed the knife.

He left and I was on the floor bleeding. Tears were falling, what have I done to deserve this? I grabbed my phone and dialed. I was really tired, I couldn't even see clear, but I managed to call someone.

"Help me."